Forums are back in action! ×

3 things

I'm depressed lately.

1. Thankful for a couple days off after a rough (as always) work week.

2. Tea is comforting.

3. .... I guess I'm thankful that despite my bad mood lately, I found motivation today to exercise. 

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

1.  Being able to work out twice today

2.  was able to actually get registered for classes with my tuitions assistance

3.  I passed my Clep today

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

1. That no matter how obscure the topic, I can always find something on the internet about it

2. That I won't be totally broke in 3 days

3. That my children have been VERY well behaved today

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

1. My grandpa's funeral was today, and it was also remembrance day. He was a veteran, so I thought it was poetic. I'm glad he got a veteran's ceremony and will be honored on the same day all his fellow vets are honored/remembered.

2. My family for being so supportive. Even though not many people were close to my grandpa, almost all my aunts/uncles showed up for the funeral for moral support (that's a lot BTW I have a huge family as my mom has 12 other siblings who have husbands/wives/kids).

3. Thankful that my boyfriend is here visiting me for the next two weeks... I missed him!

Primal Chai

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

FaceThatMeows, I'm sorry for your loss but you're looking at it from the best perspective possible. Thank you for your grandpa's service and may he rest peacefully for all eternity.

1. My kitchen is super clean (so is my living room actually) thanks to an awesome friend.

2. My new bed frame is almost put together thanks to more awesome friends.

3. Sanity and peace of mind.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

1) Thankful for having a car. I am so glad I got to gym on time tonight!

2) That my children are healthy. Went to the pediatric office today and there are some pretty sick kids there. :<

3) For the knowledge that doing what I can is better than berating myself for what I can't. =)

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

1. I'm thankful that I got to watch Avengers today. Hadn't seen it yet!

2. I got groceries and managed to cook my staples for the week, even after relaxing with my boyfriend.

3. I'm gaining the information I need to be confident that I can get myself out of retail within the next year. I want to get into trades, so I'm goin' for it beginning next fall, after I save up some money.

Game plan is coming together.

Primal Chai

1. Really good sleep last night

2. Better, more open communication with my bed

3. Music

Tsundere

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Guest Dirty Deads

The alien chick on Total Recall...kidding!

1. My Girlfriend, she is amazing in so many ways that I could list her for all three things every day and never repeat myself.

2. My pets. My puppy Bam Bam and his waggy little tail, My cat Mr. Eko, My cat Hurley and My cat Sawyer. My rats for amusing me by punching my cats in the face.

3. The Seahawks awesome season.

The alien chick on Total Recall...kidding!

1. My Girlfriend, she is amazing in so many ways that I could list her for all three things every day and never repeat myself.

2. My pets. My puppy Bam Bam and his waggy little tail, My cat Mr. Eko, My cat Hurley and My cat Sawyer. My rats for amusing me by punching my cats in the face.

3. The Seahawks awesome season.

I want rats that punch cats in the face.

*jealous*

Primal Chai

1. That I got recognition for being the best employee in my position, at work today, after only a week.

2. That some of my dreams dont seem quite as impossible anymore

3. That I feel confident that I really can handle a job, although Part Time is about all I can do and still keep things running smoothly at home, I believe.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

1. The awesome muscle I can feel in my legs after working out more.

2. Prepping enough food for a whole month with it all comfortably fitting in my freezer.

3. My boyfriend (like everyone else is happy with their SO) and the fact I'm probably going to get him what he really wants for Christmas.

• Like 1

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

1. It's Friday.

2. I think my clothes are starting to fit better.

3. I found a coconut water I like.

• Like 1

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut