Forums are back in action! ×

Hello folks! Nice to meet you.

I'm Bastet, a 22 year-old physiotherapy student girl, and I want to level up my life! I chose my pseudo more due to my taste for nap and food than my (not exactly existent) felin grace.

I discovered this site maybe 2 months ago via Mark's Daily Apple when i went paleo. I started eating paleo because I was (and somehow still am, but less that i used to) constently tired, and it really helped. Now I want to become athletic and strong, and finally feel energised!

So my long-term goals are to lose 6 to 8kg, be able to do 50 push-ups (currently 50 on my knees) and 5+ pull-ups (currently none), be able to run (impossible now cause of chronic knee and foot-pain) and then to do Parkour, and more generally to feel fit enough to do fun stuffs like rock climbing, ice cascade, big mountain hike and so on.

I've been doing sport pretty much all my life (mostly hiking and rock climbing, but also skying, judo as a kid, and tai jitsu as a teenager) but because of college I kinda drop it for the last 3 years and I seriously lack strenght, stamina and flexibility. I hope this site and you guys will give me the extra push I need to go back on track!

So see ya all! Now I'm gonna sign in for the next 6-weeks challenge. Byye

P-S: is my english correct? I don't feel like all my sentences sound correct. I'm not even sure of that last one. Sucks.

Bastet

lvl 2 werecat adventurer

STR 1 | DEX 4,5 | STA 2 | CON 3,5 | WIS 4,5 | CHA 9

challenges: #1 #2

Dirt Worshiping Backpackers

Hi there Bastet! 

As for your PS, i cant help you very much: i am brazillian and i have almost zero practice in chating in english.

I also am very newb to all this here, i basecally just joind the squad, but welcome, anyway!

Checkd your profile, you'r from France, right? I'd love to try and learn some french from you, i speak much too little of it.

I'll be sure to check your 6WC! Just finished designing my.

Nice knowing you!

o/

Muryanp

(Lvl 2) Bearborn Adventurer

[sTR 8 - DEX 3 - STA 1 - CON 10 - WIS 7.5 - CHA 6.5]

Prologue | Chapter 1 | ... }

You can also find me on Twitter!

[(Inv) Fire Flower; Nifty Birthday Hat; Racoon Suit of Creativity]

- Minichallenges completed - 1; .. -

Hi there Bastet! 

As for your PS, i cant help you very much: i am brazillian and i have almost zero practice in chating in english.

I also am very newb to all this here, i basecally just joind the squad, but welcome, anyway!

Checkd your profile, you'r from France, right? I'd love to try and learn some french from you, i speak much too little of it.

I'll be sure to check your 6WC! Just finished designing my.

Nice knowing you!

o/

Hi Muryanp! Nice knowing you too!

Yeah I'm French, I will be very happy to help you learn my langage! I could use some brazilian portugese as well, that's definitely a country I plan on visiting.

I hope to see you here again, I will follow your 6WC too (actually I already did, that's the third time I reply to you in 5 minutes, you're EVERYWHERE man).

See you around!

Bastet

lvl 2 werecat adventurer

STR 1 | DEX 4,5 | STA 2 | CON 3,5 | WIS 4,5 | CHA 9

challenges: #1 #2

Dirt Worshiping Backpackers

Archived