Forums are back in action! ×

The most interesting topic in the world....

...or not really.  This is just a tribute to the most interesting topic in the world.

TL:DR: Goal: Drop ~25 Lbs in 3.5 Months.  Method: Body Weight workouts and Paleo diet.

My Story:

Hello,  my name is Mitch and I am new to the rebellion.  I work as a quasi-customer service rep and systems administrator for a company that sells LED billboards.  About 5 years ago, I entered a serious relationship and due to my laziness and my girlfriend's fickle eating habits my weight shot from 155 to around 180.  Two years later we married, and my weight increased more to a fun 190 lbs.  As of January of this year we are divorced, and until 7 days ago I had let myself go, in my mind, to an unacceptable 218 lbs.  That is when I discovered this site, and I really dig its message.

​My Stats: (As of 4/29/13)

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 218 lbs

Body Fat %: ? (Don't have the equipment to measure with.)

My Goals:

1) Get to 208 lbs before August 14th 2013. (Upon weighing myself today I am at 205 lbs in boxers, not sure if original weight was mis-weigh or what.)

2) Get to 180 lbs before August 14th 2013.

My Method:

1) Angry Birds workout routine, every other day as directed.  Leveling up as applicable.

2) Switching to a Paleo type diet.

3) Doing jiu jitsu training on Sundays with roommate when he is available.

Congratulations on making the decision to Level Up and get stuck in with NF - you won't regret it! :)

Level 11 Human Ranger

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

"Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop them."

CURRENT CHALLENGE   1 2 3  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   DAILY BATTLE LOG     MOTIVATION

(Inventory: Fire Flower)

Winner of Adventurer Guild Challenge #26

Archived