Forums are back in action! ×

Moose on the Loose

Hey Everyone

My name is Alex (my internet alias being SafetyMoose), and I have just stumbled upon this community during a search for some fitness routines. I'm not great at introductions but I'll do my best to give a quick intro of myself :)

I'm a university student in Canada studying Environmental Science. The name SafetyMoose was created because it is a combination of my Canadian background (yay Moose) and the fact that I want to go in to some form of Law Enforcement when I am done school. My biggest issue when it comes to fitness is that U want to be involved in a career that requires a high standard of physical fitness, however, being a massive nerd who loves gaming, comic books, movies and conventions, my general lifestyle does not relate much to that of most other young adults who want to be cops. I am glad that this community will provide me a way to keep my nerdy lifestyle but make changes to let me work towards the career of my dreams. 

I'ts great to be here and I look forward to meeting some awesome people here. :)

Welcome! Have you set any goals for yourself yet? Maybe something likethe law enforcement's requirements for physical fitness? Just an idea, again welcome to NF.

Yeah, for goals I really want to make sure I can pass the PREP exam without any issues.

http://www.opp.ca/ecms/files/250278763.8.pdf

I was provided with this information regarding how the test is set up and making sure that I can safely pass each individual test is my ultimate goal.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome to the fray, Mr.Moose! :D Awesome Nerdiness combined with the drive for justice and the reigns of order? You pretty much got this challenge in the bag man. What all kinda series stuff and Nerdy stuff you into? Western style comics, manga, skyrim, bioshock, etc. I'm kinda curious XD Just remember too, don't forget baby steps! or duck steps e_o duck dubstep?

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Welcome to the fray, Mr.Moose! :D Awesome Nerdiness combined with the drive for justice and the reigns of order? You pretty much got this challenge in the bag man. What all kinda series stuff and Nerdy stuff you into? Western style comics, manga, skyrim, bioshock, etc. I'm kinda curious XD Just remember too, don't forget baby steps! or duck steps e_o duck dubstep?

Big Star Trek fan, play most mainstream games that are released on the market, do watch Anime and read Manga from time to time but not as much as I did when I was in High School. Finished playing the new Bioshock and Tomb Raider, both great games, looking forward to GTA V at the end of the year. I really dont stick to any one area of Fandom, although attending Cons is probably my biggest area of interest.

Big Star Trek fan, play most mainstream games that are released on the market, do watch Anime and read Manga from time to time but not as much as I did when I was in High School. Finished playing the new Bioshock and Tomb Raider, both great games, looking forward to GTA V at the end of the year. I really dont stick to any one area of Fandom, although attending Cons is probably my biggest area of interest.

Niceeee xD I know my friend was having a Star Trek-a-thon on Netflix and she was on the one with the cling-ons I think. What cons do they have in your area? I know the main ones around me are Metrocon, Megacon and Khaoticon, although I'm prolly missing a few. :3

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Archived