Forums are back in action! ×

Rebel Initiate, Ready.

Greetings, Brethren

It is of no coincidental fallacy that I am here. Everything that has and has not occurred has led me to this point- obviously. To cut a long story short: I pledge myself to The Rebellion

Well- with the declaration out of the way I am, in actual fact, experiencing some issues in plopping myself within one of the classes. If it's all well and good with you I'd like to take a moment to paint the picture demonstrating this conundrum:

Leaving London the day after handing in my dissertation for a Bsc(Hons) Psychology degree, of which I have now been awarded, for a life of uncertainty and adventure, desireless to return to my homeland, I found myself resting a while in Italy. Obsessed with language, I teach my own monthertongue to those willing in return for the life I lead here- gaining another language myself, absorbing the culture and ultimately enjoying the scavengeables of life.

The savage that I am, I hone my being by meditation practices, literature, rock climbing, cycling, long-distance running, oh.. and insanely awesome plyometrics in the form of PARKOUR! Also having a history in Judo, Aikido and Military CQC one might see the reasoning by which I have found myself in such a predicament, torn between the Druid and the Assassin.

Perhaps the solution could be found not in the past and definitely not in the future as they exist only as figments, but in my present mindset. I am, as are the rest of us, a traveller, a social animal with a hunger to share and have the beauty of life shared, the exhiliration of scaling your first wall, running a marathon over rolling green hills, diving off grand cascading waterfalls, pioneering a route through a city that the unawoken could not even dream to be possible; all within the safety and love of a community able to communicate in languages with and without spoken and written word. 

Alas, if I am not mistaken, upon reflection this is not the soul of an Assassin you see before you.

Druid Umbongo, Ready to level up my life.

Umbongo

Ethereal Druid - Level 1

The Witch Doctor Trials, 1.

| Con 4 | Sta 3 | Wis 3 | Str 2 | Dex 2 | Cha 1 |

-Maiaverepauradiessere senzapaura-

Hey ! And thanks for your welcoming message.

Was really nice to read you. And man, you got yourself a friend, with Parkour. I'm not a parkourer myself but my current workout are street workout and bar hitting which for me are quite close in the spirit... Freedom, enjoyment, and then more freedom

Saiyan in preparation - level 1 : http://streetworkout-france.fr/?p=1230

Drow Monk-Assassin

Intro post

My Battle log

I'm stoked! your link tells me that it's under maintenance so I cant check out this street workout. I'm no traceur (yeah I learnt that yesterday.. official name of a parkourer) but I'm sure as hell going to fake it 'til I become it! I'm planning on dumping my antics somewhere on the forum simply because I like to record everything that I do. I challenge you to do the same, brother ;)

Umbongo

Ethereal Druid - Level 1

This is intense! And got me pumped. How's your training coming along for the requirement?  There are some rings in the park along with lots of other useful apparatus like steps, chin up bars, balance beams etc. I'm actually heading out now for a quick ride, plyo sesh and sprints with some yoga to wind down after I think. I'll let you know how I get on ;)

Umbongo

Ethereal Druid - Level 1

If I train outside, I go in park with straight bars + parallel bars

At home, I have a pull up bar and and push up bars

I usually alternate a hold and a set of bodyweight drill

for example :

straddle back lever 5-10 secs and 15 dips

30 secs L-Seat + 10 pull ups

when I'm confortable on a progression step, I go on the harder one