Forums are back in action! ×

Any parents still around?

Hi, mother of 2, 3 years old boy and 8 months girl. My (dynamic) boy is the reason why i challenge now. Though (having expected) my girl is the reason why i got interest in Fitness in the first time :-)

makuramis, druid apprentice french quarter goblin (with cheese)

Challenge #1 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

"Goutte à goutte, l'eau creuse le roc" Théocrite

0dcd7696620eab5502dc484c5391f6f6600x_zps

Love that  !!!

Father of two very very active boys :D

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

Hey I don't **think** I have ever came on here and told you all about my family..and if I have well things have changed enough where its and update! Married with two kids..our little dude is 6 turning 7 very soon and our little girl who turned 4 in April and now we have a third on the way who we found out yesterday is a boy

THAT IS GREAT !!!!

(to have another kid ! Boy or girl is the same to me)

By the way you look awesome !

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

0dcd7696620eab5502dc484c5391f6f6600x_zps

I have this book.  It's worth having in the house for any parents.  Good for a laugh now and then, and the Wheel of Responsibility on the front is a life saver.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Mom of a 12 yr old middle school boy and 9 yr old 4th grade girl. Boy recently started thinking girls are "maybe ok" rather than gross and irritating like his sister. This mom isn't sure how she feels about that... I don't feel old enough to have a child that old...

I'm looking at enrolling the boy & I into crossfit. The one here by us has youth classes. He plays FB but is tall and thin for his age, so need some help with strength and agility. Thought maybe that might help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ LvL 0 ~ Gaelic Pixie ~ Assassin-Wannabe ~

~ STR 0 | CON 0 || DEX 0 | INT 0 || WIS 0 | CHA 0 ~

Challenge 1

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Dad of three girls here. Two five year olds (not twins) and a 1 year old.

"yell less" - I think I need a lesson in that. I don't practice corporal punishment "spanking" but I yell plenty. Sometimes it seems it's the only way to get them to listen... it's so frustrating. I don't want to yell, but I could sure use some advice on what else to do when they seem to not hear what I just told them... 7 times in a row.

• Like 1

Dad of three girls here. Two five year olds (not twins) and a 1 year old.

"yell less" - I think I need a lesson in that. I don't practice corporal punishment "spanking" but I yell plenty. Sometimes it seems it's the only way to get them to listen... it's so frustrating. I don't want to yell, but I could sure use some advice on what else to do when they seem to not hear what I just told them... 7 times in a row.

I don't have as much experience as a parent, what with me having only 1 spawn, but I found that taking away distractions and making him earn it back gets his attention real quick that and consistency.

I have actually counted to 137 to keep from yelling. I'm not perfect, but I'm working on it

• Like 1

Hello Fellow Parents!

I gave birth to my first child four months ago. A GORGEOUS baby boy. (Seriously, I don't know where this kid gets his good looks!)

So I am very new to the parenting game.

Congrats!  My one and only just turned 1.  Enjoy every second.  I'm sure you've been told a 1000x how fast it goes by.  It really does.

• Like 1

Congrats!  My one and only just turned 1.  Enjoy every second.  I'm sure you've been told a 1000x how fast it goes by.  It really does.

I'm still getting over my 6 year old not being a baby anymore and his little sister starting to talk to us like a person...  Enjoy the moments that make your days.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Dad of a one year-old boy here.  He's great to use for pistol squats!

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

My 5yo helping me work out:

Mgr6NQu.gif

So it's not just me who uses his kids for this.  That makes me feel better.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid