Forums are back in action! ×

THE I HATE ____ BUT WOOT THREAD

I HATE running... but I ran 6.9 miles yesterday. 

I HATE pulling exercises... but I did 3 sets of 7 pullups today.

What about you?

| LVL1 | Human | Ranger/Monk | Neutral Good w/ chaotic tendencies|

| Male | 33 years | 5'7" |168 lbs | Right-handed |

| STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 2 |

Progress Photos Album

Character attributes: Especially self-critical and self-condemning.  Possesses strong polymathic potential, but circumstances, time and the will toward achieving that potential remain in constant fluctuation. Indecisiveness leads to indecision and determination must be coupled with foreseeable goals. Emotional quotient and empathic ability is high.  However, with indifferent resignation, can be detached from people and places .   

I hate squats, but i did all 3 sets of the beginner bodyweight workout today after collapsing after 2 on monday!

I hate missing out on chinese food while gf and kids get down on some orange chicken, but i went all week clean and meeting my calorie goals. shout out to wendys chilli and ultimate grill chicken with half a bun when i didn't have anything in the fridge. 

Level 3 Half Giant Assassin

STR-7 DEX-2 STA-5 CON-2 WIS-4 CHA-3

“We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art.†― Takashi Murakami 

73%
73%

The Road to 210lb, Currently at 218lb

I HATE yoga/stretching... but I did 60minutes 2 days ago.

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I hate ass soreness from biking, but I bike constantly anywayz, 'til my ass get's used to it!

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I hate waking up early to workout before work but I did it and dominated my workout (then realized that I didn't have my dress shoes w/me so I am wearing my black vibrams. the boss is okay with it so win/win)

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I hate asthma, but I ran two miles on Thursday. May not seem like much, but after being hospitalized for asthma in the past, this is a major breakthrough for me.

That feel... I know it. (Has Asthma)

Never been hospitalized though, so in that I'm lucky.

I hate running but I've managed to work my way up to 1.5 miles in 10min 45 sec.

I hate running, but I finished week 3, day 3 of couch to 5K.

Lvl 8 ◠Half-Elf breaking free of an Ogre’s body ◠Ranger
STR 11.5; DEX 2; STA 19.5; CON 13; WIS 13; CHA 5
Fire Flower Power-up
“Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made to Happen†– John F. Kennedy

My current challenge

2014 - My Year of Badassery (Battle Log)

Twitter

Instagram

Past Challenges:

#1; #2; #3; #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

I hate sore bike butt.... but I biked 160 miles in five days on the Greenbrier river trail this month

And didn't get sore bike butt this time amazingly enough

please forgive typos and such... autocorrect is not my friend and my phone is a goofball.... gotta love tapatalk!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Awesome everybody!

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

I believe in the power of the mind and Law Of Attraction.

From now on,I proclaim myself not afraid of scorpions!

Not exercise related, but this is what I thought when I read this.

I hate that my little guy had to get surgery, but at least he will be able to sleep at night.

Also, I hate being sore, but my inclined push ups are improving! (Up to 14 in a set now)

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

Not exercise related, but this is what I thought when I read this.

I hate that my little guy had to get surgery, but at least he will be able to sleep at night.

Also, I hate being sore, but my inclined push ups are improving! (Up to 14 in a set now)

When the little guy sleeps, the grownups sleep.  When the grownups sleep, everyone is happier and healthier.  Hang in there...the little guy will get better, though not as soon as you'd like...and then... :*: SLEEP FOR EVERYONE HOORAY!!1! :*:

Also, I hate cooking but w00t my lunches for this week are going to be deeeeelish!

I'm really new to this (< 2 weeks), so this will sound lame.

I hate planks. But I finally hit 20 seconds (x2) today.

Not lame at all. Everyone starts somewhere, and you are on the way onward and upward! Great job!

Lvl 8 ◠Half-Elf breaking free of an Ogre’s body ◠Ranger
STR 11.5; DEX 2; STA 19.5; CON 13; WIS 13; CHA 5
Fire Flower Power-up
“Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made to Happen†– John F. Kennedy

My current challenge

2014 - My Year of Badassery (Battle Log)

Twitter

Instagram

Past Challenges:

#1; #2; #3; #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

I hate lunges but yesterday ... I kind-of enjoyed them. How odd  :blink:. I've got a bit better at them so it was quite satisfying/enjoyable to knock out three sets of 20+ (wasn't counting exactly) with relative ease when a few months ago I'd have been dying.

Questionable Hobbitʉۢ Level 0ʉۢ Aspiring Warrior

STR 0 â€¢ DEX 0 â€¢ STA 0 â€¢ CON 0 â€¢ WIS 0 • CHA 00

Challenge Log: Puddletheduck stops waddling and starts bouncing (flying will come later)0

"Life's too short to be fat and miserable."