Forums are back in action! ×

Woot! 30 days no soda!

Woot!  Today is 30 days since my last soda.  Made my goal for the last challenge.

Funny thing is that in giving up 32oz per day of soda, I added about 64oz per day of water.  Interesting factoid...water makes you pee... :nevreness:

dolphan12

Level 3 Minotaur Ranger

STR 6.9 / DEX 5 / STA 7 / CON 5 / WIS 8 / CHA 4

In a world of compromise, some don't

... Are you a wizard?

Seriously though. Good job. I keep trying to cut back but the siren song of a quick caffeine fix is a harsh mistress. Shame I never liked coffee.... But I digress. Much respect man.

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

Guest Dirty Deads

Well done!  You're about at the point you stop counting days because you're never going back anyways. I'm right at about 5 months now, but I wouldn't know the day count. I dropped a 2-4 liter a day habit cold turkey.  You don't miss it, you love water now! :)

Again,well done!

YAY! Congrats! (now I just need to get back on the wagon... illness drove me to insane things)

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

Well done!  You're about at the point you stop counting days because you're never going back anyways. I'm right at about 5 months now, but I wouldn't know the day count. I dropped a 2-4 liter a day habit cold turkey.  You don't miss it, you love water now! :)

Again,well done!

I can vouch for this, I'm at almost 2 years without soda... other than one for Christmas or the 4th.... and even then I'll get a headache drinking it now.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)