Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everybody! My new years resolution was to go paleo (a la the advice from this site) and it plus body weight/interval training stripped me of 20 pounds and 5/4 belly/waist inches in 3 months! I've still got some fat to shed, but I haven't lost a pound/inch in almost 4 months. I'm here to share my progress and get motivation to keep going!

2EVFy.jpg

My goals: I'm a short but stocky guy, but I'm not terribly interested in bulking up. My "class" would definitely be an assassin; I love climbing and obstacle courses and I'm very interested in the show "American Ninja Warrior". I despise cardio.

My challenges: Vegetables! I'm a picky eater, unfortunately and most vegetables I can manage to force myself to eat, but who wants to live like that?! I'm always looking for vegetables that taste good but aren't high on sugars (ie sugar snap peas and carrots)

Rory, Level 1 Human assassin
STR 2|DEX 3|STA 0|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Being myself a n00b, please take this with a healthy pinch of salt. I have that, if you're not looking to build muscle mass, then to cut fat you must cut calories. It might be that you must drop your intake in order to shift the last bit of flab.

YMMV

Good luck!

~Ally~

Ally: Panda Ranger Lvl 2

Challenges 1a | 2a | 1b | 2b | 3

str 6.25 | dex 2 | sta 0 | con 0 | wis 2.75 | cha 2.3

"And master the skills of bodacious and awesome!"

Archived