Forums are back in action! ×

Embarrassing Fitness Story

I manage to flip myself over 180 so that now my stomach is headed toward the ground. And I catch myself in a fairly relaxed, evenly-distributed position with a combination of hands, knees, and torso.  Remarkably, nothing was more than a little scratched up, not even a little bloody.  But my pride? Oh, yeah, that was hemorrhaging.

As a resident of Michigan, if I saw you pull off this move, rather than laughing at you, I'd probably like to shake your hand and buy you a beer. Very impressive!

Level 1 Cyborg WandererSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 2

Yell at me for not working hard enough on the Six Week Challenge!

Sometimes at Judo we do an exercise where one by one, someone has to lie on the floor on their stomach, tug their chin and arms in and basically look like a log. When they're down, we have to run, jump over them and land into a Judo roll (a rolling break fall... like you see people in parkour do). As we move through people, the log distance gets longer with more people being added to the fray, meaning the run turns into a sprint, the jump turns into a leap.

I had a lot of people on the floor for my turn. So I sprint, I leap and I land... flat on my face. There was no roll. It was just, land on my face and literally skidded on the mat.

Everyone was laughing, I started laughing when I got up and I had the worst mat burn on my face.

I once tried to see if I could do a flip off the side of a couch and land on my feet in the students lounge. I landed on my face , very painfully, thankfully only in front of friends.

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you