Forums are back in action! ×

NPC looking for class levels

Hey, guys/gals/preferred moniker.

I'm Vella, and I'm a fantasy nerd.

I've never really gotten into fitness before; I've usually sucked at making myself exercise.  I also have a history of bad choices with food, especially around exam time.

But I've decided I'm sick of being unfit, and of looking it.  I spent several weeks going to my parents' personal trainer with them and that helped, but I've plateaued, and now I'm on exchange overseas, where I know absolutely nobody, and have had to start basically from scratch with kitchen appliances, bedding, and a home.

I've picked up the Paleo diet/lifestyle (literally started this morning), and I get free gym membership with my uni fees, and it's just across the street, so once I get my timetable I'll set up a proper schedule.

I'm here because I've got just about nobody here, and don't really know if I'll make any gym friends, and I'd really appreciate having a community there that "knows that feel" and can help me through things like learning how not to suck at workouts and those inevitable 'why-did-I-do-this-again?' sections.

Cheers, guys, hope to get to know you all a little better :)

- Vella

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Saw your handle and was instantly transported to my teens waiting for another bloody book from David Eddings... I loved Vella, she was so kick arse! (I really hope that is where your inspiration is coming from, but am not afraid to embarrass myself).

Get on to the challenges, make some friends and you will find a ton of support here to help you. All the best!

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge