Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

I really want the boards for next challenge to open up.  It's not going to be as epic as the last one I did, but it will be a lot of fun for me.  And hopefully others.  

And this.  I have way too much time at work today.

TDK-45.jpg?resize=550%2C406

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

If you could only see the grin on my face from that office picture.  That is brilliant!  I may do that at home to see how the kids do.  A lot of the office workers are either really old or very...  unmobile.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

No, but I could see Bats as someone who would try to use said dragon to get to where she's going.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

funny-cartoon-screencap-square-breathes.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

The best skull helmets come from vanquished foes.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

personal-trainer.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

That would be awesome.  I would have to be dressed as the Riddler all the time and then when I go for something unhealthy, Batwoman swings down and knocks that crap out of here.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

would you post cryptic clues about all the unhealthy things you planned to eat throughout the day so that Batwoman could only stop you if she solved them?

That! is a great idea.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

You are always welcome to play, Hatter!  Riddler and Mad Hatter team up?  It's going to keep Bats on her toes.  

The-Riddler-and-Mad-Hatter-3.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

February 18th, 20XX: Hook - Blues Traveler.  This came on Pandora while I was finishing up a stained glass piece last night and got some memories echoing again.  It was always easy for me to act.  I was a natural at it.  From the time I was able to put together more than two words, in my mother's words, I "could make anyone believe I was anything".  This song was part of what made me get into entertainment part time.  I was able to put on a show and make people believe I was as good at it as I was portraying.  After a while, I believed it too.  It led to one hell of an ego for me.  Over the years, as I started to compete, I realized that I needed to know things too.  The day that put that into sharp relief was when I had a show one night and a competition the next.  I did the same routine for both, and pulled them off flawlessly.  Only, the second night, I didn't get the thunderous applause I had the night before.  I took 3rd from the bottom of a field of 35 people.  The biggest critique was while my form was good, I really wasn't doing anything.  I stepped it up from then on and not only could talk a good show, but was able to pull off some solid tricks.  I still have one hell of an ego, but now I am making sure I can back it up.  Still a work in progress, but it's something I enjoy.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm a little worried to ask, but what do you have to type in to find gifs like that?

Level 2 Warforged Druid