Forums are back in action! ×

The first steps on a long journey of happiness

Hi Im Mark, I am 40 and in IS. After joining the military I have managed to gain weight every year.  And that was 21 years go.  So you can imagine that being consistant in this area has been bad, real bad. I have finally decided to stop the trend and get back to a much healthier and happier me!

I will be joining the challenge very soon (tomorrow or Saturday). And I like the idea of the battle log.  So make sure to get on and see how Im doing.  Hold me accountable! I am lucky/blessed to have friends and family that care about me and are checking in on me all the time. But you all have the experience and I want to be successful and I know with you along for the ride you I will make it!  And I promise to return it and be helpful for you.  Let me know how I can help you.

Thank you,

Mark

Today I chose to take a step in the direction that will help me become better.  That step may be easy or hard but I'm taking it. Move aside obstacle or your getting walked over!

Good plan to join the challenge.  Hope you have a fun time in the forums. 

I sent in my request for the Challenge but I have not received anything so far.  Am I doing something wrong?  

And thank you Fauve and Laureleye for posting on the thread.  I have a Battle Log going if you would like to check in out it, I have been updating it daily.  And would love any advice you have to give!

Today I chose to take a step in the direction that will help me become better.  That step may be easy or hard but I'm taking it. Move aside obstacle or your getting walked over!