Forums are back in action! ×

Halloween Costumes (It's never to early to start planning)

I figured as much, but you'd be surprised what ideas some of our friends came up with...   :nevreness:

Pirate might work.  I think I have the supplies for that.

Case in point. My buddies little sister (she's 27) is going to bring her 3 year old son out trick or treating as a playboy bunny. It just doesn't seem right to me. Am I just an old man?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Case in point. My buddies little sister (she's 27) is going to bring her 3 year old son out trick or treating as a playboy bunny. It just doesn't seem right to me. Am I just an old man?

There does seem to be something wrong with dressing up a 3 year old as a playboy bunny.  Doesn't seem right that they even make those costumes that small.

Zahana

Level 2 Half-Dwarf Adventurer

STR 3 DEX 2 STA 2 CON 2 WIS 2 CHA 1

Andventure Challenge 1

Level 1 Rebel Quest

Yeah, I wasn't sure how that was going to come across on the interwebs...  I went for it though.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

So, she used to be a stripper till her kid was 1.  Got out of that and is now a bartender.  She's always...  craved attention, so I wasn't surprised at her choice.  I could see it if she were going to an adults only party.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal if the mother wears a playboy bunny costume.  It's really not much more revealing than a Wonder Woman or Batgirl costume, and at 3 the kid probably won't know the difference.

I think it is more the idea behind the costume. A playboy bunny is just sex, wonderwoman is out to do good things. I guess I would rather teach my kid that sexy women who do good are better

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I was looking for a thread like this! :D Because this is where meme costumes are appreciated.

I won best costume at my friend's bash for my Sharknado costume :D I took a large Hanes shirt, plastic sharks, purple ink + water, needle & thread, and "buffalo snow" (the sheet of fluff that you can roll out at christmas and set up a little village on) to make this. I cut the buffalo snow into strips, sewed it to the shirt in layers, flufffed it, dyed it with the inky water, let it dry, and added sharks whose dorsal fins I perforated with a nail and hammer (like how I used to pierce my barbie dolls' ears). The "buffalo snow" is like the stuffing in a toy, but set in layers so its a sheet rather than loose fluff. Quilt batting was too dense and toy fluff would just come apart.

My husband got voted scariest as Nice Horse (Snel Hest). Apparently many found it rather unnerving. He's not a talker, you see... so this horse is just... lurking....

Don't mind my face. I'm kinda drunk.

10663654134_4b0c5a1ed3_o.jpg

10663616825_5c34a51047_o.jpg

Texas Mom of Boys, Druid Chick