Forums are back in action! ×

Finally down FIFTY pounds!

Hey Rebels!!!

I promised last challenge that after I dropped consistently below a certain weight, I'd run in here and post up about my weight loss... sadly, the scale lingered just above that number till this week :)

As of today, I'm down 50+ pounds from when I started tracking myself in February 2012.  When I started tracking I was around 282.6 and now I'm consistently down to 230.4.  I'm SO EXCITED!!!

To be FIFTY pounds lighter is SO LIBERATING!

***************Playfullness ahead***************

Though, dropping fifty pounds isn't all rainbows and sunshine... 

1. You have to go find new clothes to wear, down from waist 48's to waist 40(sometimes 38's)

2. You end up wearing new NF swank (previous woot room yay's of dropping from XXL to XL... XL's fit MUCH better now)

3. You have more energy to do crazy things! (like starting with kettlebells!)

4. You get full faster (smaller = less food, gasp, i actually have LEFTOVERS now)

5. You can't stop talking (about Nerd Fitness and how freaking awesome this community is)

6. You start having minions following you around (my daughter who's 5 is walking and exercising with me every week.)

=================================

On a dual Woot Room accomplishment...

My wife and I purchased and played Summoner Wars: Master Set last night.  That's a huge departure from those traditional board games for casual games.  It's loads of fun and I won our first game... This also came with it's rewards and banes... My wife has now relentlessly (and jokingly) declared that I cheated to beat her last night.  She says it's a really fun game 'even if I cheated'.

That just served as a very real reminder that I married a very wonderful woman, who also happens to be a VERY competitive gamer :)  I love my wife.

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

Gratz dude, it's an epic feeling, keep on trucking! :D

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37778-quick-little-guide-to-fix-your-signatures/ to fix your sig :)

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Gratz dude, it's an epic feeling, keep on trucking! :D

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37778-quick-little-guide-to-fix-your-signatures/ to fix your sig :)

Thanks, man!!  Also, thanks for pointing to me that it was broke, I didn't even realize it :) <hi5>

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

That is awesome! Congrats!

Lvl 8 ◠Half-Elf breaking free of an Ogre’s body ◠Ranger
STR 11.5; DEX 2; STA 19.5; CON 13; WIS 13; CHA 5
Fire Flower Power-up
“Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made to Happen†– John F. Kennedy

My current challenge

2014 - My Year of Badassery (Battle Log)

Twitter

Instagram

Past Challenges:

#1; #2; #3; #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

Thank you thank you!  It took over a year, but just like eating an elephant, one piece at a time adds up :)  I'm so excited!! <happy dance>