Forums are back in action! ×

This is technically a commercial, but there's also a parody and I thought the whole idea was worth talking about.  I've already seen it linked from "Mark's Daily Apple" and "Eat Local Grown."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/09/20/the-problem-with-chipotles-scarecrow-commercial-and-the-funny-or-die-parody/

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

We vote with our pocketbooks. Personally, I have no problem with a company's alternative ad campaign that seeks to differentiate its products from competitors that sacrifice standards and quality by cutting costs, increasing margins, etc. BTW, my daughter worked the past two summers at Chipotle and much of what they serve is truly real food and fresh. Chipotle may not be perfect, but it's a far cry better than other, more ubiquitous options.

Gnome Assassin - Level 4

STR 7.75 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.0 | CON 4.5 | WIS 4.0 | CHA 3.75

"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts."

First Challenge  Second Challenge Third Challenge