Forums are back in action! ×

Ink, who's got ittttt

I have a lot. I have two sleeves. Alice in wonderland is one and the other is a warrior girl surrounded by flying arrows and cherry blossoms. I have a chest piece which is sea turtles, I have a leg sleeve which is kind of a new school awesomeness. I have one on my back, a shamrock that covers my foot, a big thigh piece of an owl in a cage (steampunk style) and I have a heart on my pinky and a kitty on my middle finger. Working on the owl now and then moving onto the other thigh

Awesome tattoos in here!

bascadera, I saw yours and wondered if you were South Dakotan because of the Lakota wheel. Then I read your story. Very cool.

Here is my only so far. My sister-in-law is now a tattoo artist though, so I will get a bike as soon as I see her. It will be on my wrist if I haven't gotten in the best shape of my life yet. It will be on the side of my body if I have. ;)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v625/southdakotachick/?action=view&current=tattoo.jpg

Awesome tattoos in here!

bascadera, I saw yours and wondered if you were South Dakotan because of the Lakota wheel. Then I read your story. Very cool.

Here is my only so far. My sister-in-law is now a tattoo artist though, so I will get a bike as soon as I see her. It will be on my wrist if I haven't gotten in the best shape of my life yet. It will be on the side of my body if I have. ;)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v625/southdakotachick/?action=view&current=tattoo.jpg

:D Love it. Good to see another Vonnegut fan on here :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1475[/ATTACH]

this is my most recent one. it's a line from a mewithoutyou song. "if there were no way into god, well i never would have laid in this grave of a body for so long, dear."

this is not a christian tat, btw. to me, this whole song symbolizes that lonely and exciting moment when you realize that the only divinity waiting for you in the end is what you've made for yourself.

i also have two ffx tattoos: tidus' zanarkand symbol in black on my right forearm, and the yevon symbol in black on the left. to me, these are an homage both to my love of ffx, and my first understanding of buddhism, where yevon is samsara and the zanarkand symbol represents liberation.

in a few months, i will be getting a hammer and sickle inside a red star above my heart, with the words "flag of the soviets, flag of the people, let it lead from victory to victory!" (from the 1944 version of the soviet national anthem) in russian on the curve of my rib below my left breast. and once i hit my fitness goal, i am going to get the bride's hanzo sword from kill bill down my spine and the fox unit emblem from metal gear solid on my left arm.

post-4272-13567243282515_thumb.jpg

Fresh ink! Okay, technically I got just the outline done a week ago. It's based off an old Creation folktale/myth from the Philippines. My first tattoo on my right shoulderblade is going to be incorporated in the final piece. More sessions to come for shading. So excited for this one!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]767[/ATTACH]

Had my last session for this one about a month and a half ago. The finished product...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1479[/ATTACH]

post-1892-13567243284186_thumb.jpg

This is unfinished and the pic was taken the day of outlining so it looks ugly. I have an apt Monday for color. Can't wait! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2255[/ATTACH]

"All enemies of the Daleks must be destroyed! Exterminate them!" - Nice! Can't wait to see with color!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I have just the one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2261[/ATTACH]

I got it a 2 and a half years ago in memory of my dad who passed away when I was 22 (he was 52 - heart attack) I used to go karp fishing with him quite a lot and his dream was to go to Japan so a Japanese style Koi seemed perfect :) This picture was taken a couple of hours after I had gotten it.

post-4562-13567243438805_thumb.jpg

post-4562-13567243438805_thumb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

I have just the one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2261[/ATTACH]

I got it a 2 and a half years ago in memory of my dad who passed away when I was 22 (he was 52 - heart attack) I used to go karp fishing with him quite a lot and his dream was to go to Japan so a Japanese style Koi seemed perfect :) This picture was taken a couple of hours after I had gotten it.

That's a great memorial, Rosie :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

I have 2:

My first was when I was in ROTC and knew for sure (because at 18 I knew for sure) I was going to commission so I got dogtags with a camo heart in them. Oye. I feel so stupid now.. But I'm still going to enlist so it takes some of the "really? really?" out of it. I'm debating on making it a memorial piece for my old love who committed suicide last year.

My second is a memorial for my mom. It's a cancer ribbon fading from pink to yellow for breast cancer to liver cancer. It has a halo, clouds, wings, the whole shebang. I love it. =] And it has a ribbon below with her dates.

When I hit my body goal (I can't say weight loss, because there's no way I'll "weigh" what I used to before I had my son, but I sure as hell plan on looking like it. Muscle mass ftw) I plan on getting a new one. Considering that's probably a ways a way I have time to plan for my next. =] I have a few ideas in mind, I just need to narrow it down.

I also used to have a few piercings, but took them all out. I have 2 in 1 ear, 1 in the other and that's all I really have left. I used to have a monroe, my nostril, septum, tongue, and belly button. I miss my tongue and my monroe, but the rest were eh. I love piercings, though... I miss being able to get them. But alas, the job I want kind of kills that thought.

Fitocracy! | Running Trainer | Facebook | Twitter | Current Challenge Blog!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

I've been thinking about getting a purely functional tattoo, on my heel, indicating that I don't want prolonged life support. Like a totally non-contestable living will. I was originally going to go with "No Code" or "Allow Natural Death", but that's not really correct, as I would definitely want CPR... "No prolonged life support" is too vague, "withdraw life support if in persistent vegetative state" is way too long...

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

Got this. And an ankh on my other leg (is small).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2269[/ATTACH]

post-5151-13567243440162_thumb.jpg

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.