Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

erune4y6.jpg

You are talking shit my dear! :D Your ass is perfectly pert, so shut up! ;)

There's very little I could honestly say I "love" about my body, but I do think I have nice eyes.

What!!! Oh, no you didn't!!!  Look at that waist and your abs….. Who's talking shit, now!

:)

Enjoy it and love it, you've got a great body! and beautiful eyes, too! 

• Like 2

You  have stunning eyes, Guzzi!

Taking another look at my photos, I need to get out of my armor more often now that the sun's out.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Unlikely Heroine - I'm sorry to hear you say that. You should be so full of confidence, you're gorgeous! I get that you've put on weight, but I'm sure you still look great.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

My aim. :tongue:

e9uhy7e2.jpg

That's from several months ago, I'm much fatter now. Thank you Prozac. Not much else to love right now.

Your aim is impressive! You have so much to be proud about with all you accomplished at such a young age, you are amazing! So much to love! You are more than the numbers on the scale! Be kind to yourself, you deserve it!

• Like 1

I'm just going to put a placeholder here, because one day, there will be something I love.

Bekah, how about that big beautiful heart for yours!!!! You have all sorts of things to love. 

I will repeat myself from "Lessons Learned" thread…

"All of your efforts in diet and fitness should come from a sense of love and acceptance of your body and life. It is an expression of self-love, self-respect and a love of life." 

Your body deserves all kinds of respect for all the medical issues you endured this year and diet changes you have undertaken (not to mention having and raising kids; no small task) 

I also really like my feet. Weird, I know. And normally they're the sort of feet you hear other people complaining about. They're very, very wide. I wear a US 6.5 - 7 Womens (pretty short feet), but require a really wide width (4E or greater). But, since I try to avoid wearing shoes, I love having wide feet. I have greater balance that way, surer footing when I go barefoot (in xeroshoes). I suppose once you start to think of your feet as an actually useful, and extremely complex part of your body, you appreciate them more. Rather than this weird thing you shove in a shoe every day and barely use.

Not weird. I have a weakness for women with nice feet (and have them on display). I usually look face, feet, then up. (So usually the clavicle is one of the last parts I notice.)

I also believe that I have nice feet. They're well-shaped with long toes. Like monkey feet.

P.S. I'm not a pervert, and I'm not hitting on you, by the way.

Not weird. I have a weakness for women with nice feet (and have them on display). I usually look face, feet, then up. (So usually the clavicle is one of the last parts I notice.)

I also believe that I have nice feet. They're well-shaped with long toes. Like monkey feet.

Lol there need be no disclaimer here my friend. You are in the trust tree here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

First of all, in regards to the resurrection of this thread, YES.

Second of all I agree with this. Well maintained feet can be quite attractive.

And third of all, you're all gorgeous and I <3 you guys.

Ps I'm Simon if you couldn't tell :)

• Like 3

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Lol there need be no disclaimer here my friend. You are in the trust tree here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is usually how I introduce myself. "Hi, So how do I get into the Yoga class? Do I just sign-up? I'm not a pervert."

I should change my name to Flex Offender.

• Like 3

This is usually how I introduce myself. "Hi, So how do I get into the Yoga class? Do I just sign-up? I'm not a pervert."

I should change my name to Flex Offender.

Yeah because that doesn't make you sound like a pervert :P 

and damnit Simon. I had NO idea that was you! LOL! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Give me an m16 and I'll shoot a smile onto his horrid face with delightful precision. All hail Joffrey! (said no one ever)

That is the sexiest thing I've read all day.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I think we are going to need a pic to confirm your identity!  :tongue:

• Like 1

My legs. I'm genuinely starting to like my legs. Hmmm.... Need to work on that a little. Needs to be more like "I love my legs!" Do I sound convincing? I'm working on it.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously