Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

I said hair before but I'll add in my skin. It has somehow benefited from benevolent neglect, as I do nothing special skincare-wise.

I am dating myself but I used to long for Michelle Pfeiffer's short hair from Married To The Mob and Whitney Houston's hair from her How Will I Know video. Maybe I should try a big bow on my head? Also, a funny thing that keeps happening is that I will see people who I haven't seen since 30+ pounds ago and they stop, look puzzled, and then say "hey, your hair looks different."

hair_zpscc17ae11.jpg

• Like 4

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Thanks guys! I'm working on the whole "body love/self image" thing. It's odd, I can see it in the photos, I'm really proud of how I look there, but it doesn't seem to translate to what I see in the mirror.

I will conquer my poor self image. Come on Leanne.... "Fake it till you make it" remember?

I love my legs and my hourglass figure. (Good girl, now go write this out 100 times)

Yes, you will :wub: You are absolutely gorgeous darling, but I know that me telling you that and you feeling it are very different, but I'm telling you anyways

Aforementioned shoulders whilst walking with the nephew u2u7e8es.jpg

And eyes

yqejunyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and whille I may need more pictures to exhaustively prove it, I'm going to add your ass to that list :D

oh and your legs too.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Silo...that hair is GREAT!

Liberator...that is impressive! You should definitely be proud.

This community has so many beautiful people in it, and they have the personalities to match :) I love it here! :love_heart:

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Okay, I'll play. I like my abs, but am not willing to post them online, sorry. I also like my outsized left bicep - it's about twice the size of the right, but not stronger (I'm right-handed). And they're both kind of big regardless of what exercise or I do, or don't do. It's kind of weird, but a fun party trick.

14203357796_077188a3b9_z.jpg

• Like 7

Race: Ferret | Class: Assassin | Level: 4 | STR: 6  DEX: 3  STA: 1  CON: 5  WIS: 7  CHA: 3

Battle Log | Challenges: 1, 2, 3

Ah, more awesome arms! Fantastic! I love all strong arms but whenever I see women with them I am reminded of Rosie the Riveter and that makes me smile.

• Like 1

MFP

Okay, I'll play. I like my abs, but am not willing to post them online, sorry. I also like my outsized left bicep - it's about twice the size of the right, but not stronger (I'm right-handed). And they're both kind of big regardless of what exercise or I do, or don't do. It's kind of weird, but a fun party trick.

Posted Image

Wow! That is impressive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did you get your tickets?

• Like 2

Posted Image

Hope you got a licence for them guns.

• Like 1

Jesus Prairie!!!!!!!!!!  :o   AWESOMESAUCE!!!!! 

*saves picture to print off and stick to fridge for motivation*  :D

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

How's this for you?

u4egypeb.jpg

Admittedly form isn't brilliant though :s

eh you can work on your form...a pic of you from behind in squat rack, makes up for every bit of imperfect form :swoon: 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

and you need not feel sorry for not posting your abs, they are yours to do what you will, but if they look anything like your arms do...damn impressive :D I'm with Guzzi, thats my new motivation picture :) 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I'm only about 3 weeks into my focus on fitness and health, and I'm not happy with much of my body right now.  But my blue eyes have always been a favorite feature, as well as my legs, which are long and toned no matter what the rest of me looks like.  I don't think I have a leg picture.  And actually, I'm having a hard time finding a good eye picture.  I'm always behind the camera, not in front.  Also, it's hard to take a picture of blue eyes because they tend to get "red eye" from the flash.  Best I can find is from our cruise last May.  My eyes have lightened as I've aged.  They used to be more vivid, like my son's. 

946185_10201141901739878_2121056362_n.jp

My son (last August), for comparison:

999113_10201907869888603_608763665_n.jpg

And even thought it's off-topic, I feel I should post a picture of my daughter's eyes, too.  :)  She has a really cool grey/green/gold color.  I don't know if it's what you call hazel or not.  Here she is geeking out over Auntie Anne's pretzels. 

1912173_10203459780805406_496572600_n.jp

• Like 4

I'm more than a little jealous you went on a Disney cruise...  Great eye pictures and nice legs.  ;)  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks Jitters!  The cruise was awesome.  I highly recommend a Disney Cruise, even if you are kid-free (lots of cruisers were).  Granted, it was my first cruise and I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was amazing.  The level of service is just out-of-this-world, food was great, spa was great, entertainment was great.  I had no complaints.  And I'm an anti-social, agoraphobic, claustrophobic, stick-in-the-mud.  I never felt crowded or uncomfortable or overwhelmed.  We can't wait to go again when our son is old enough to enjoy it (he was only 10 months when we went on this one, so he stayed with his Grandma & Papa). 

Sorry for the tangent...

You all three have beautiful eyes and you have really nice legs too. I am like you in that I carry my weight in my torso. It is a family trait (and a topic of much conversation between my sister and I.)

Also, I really like your red hair in that first picture. Red hair and blue eyes are always so lovely.

• Like 1

MFP

Wow! Everyone who has posted in this thread is beautiful. Killer eyes and knock-out biceps everywhere, goodness.

I love my curves and am excited to see what happens to them as my body changes.

People, mostly hairdressers, have raved about my hair since I can remember. It's long, thick, and naturally a golden color that "a lot of women pay money for." After chopping it all off and dying it brown three years ago, I decided I liked it too and have been growing it out since.

Self conscious about my butt. I got booty. But I am determined to love it by the end of this endeavor.

• Like 2

Happy, Healthy, Strong!
130 lbs

12%
12%

SW: 208
CW: 198
GW: 130

Current challenge:
http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/49868-juudar-slays-chickens/

OK, I found a sort-of leg picture.  :)  I am always happy with my calves/ankles.  Especially in heels.  Obviously, I'm wearing flip-flops here.  :)  I carry my weight in my torso.  :(

Great legs!

I blame childbearing for the thickening of my middle. It is tough on the body. But it can improve. You are on the right track!

Self conscious about my butt. I got booty. But I am determined to love it by the end of this endeavor.

Yep! I could say that about all major body parts at this point in my fitness journey!

I like the muscles underneath all the extra baggage? Does that count? Lol

And my red hair is always a favorite of mine. :)

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast