Forums are back in action! ×

Sidekick in the Uk?

I grew up in Humberside (just south of Grimsby) and now down in West Sussex too (over towards Petersfield)

My current challenge  (Tracker)

Main Quest (Tracker)

"Behold the turtle.  He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out"

"Your mind is like the water. When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see, but when you let it settle, the answer becomes clear." (Master Oogway)

i'm in York,

but i'm kind of going solo in training at the moment.

in a few months, though, i might get in touch if i can.

:)

Race: Nordic

Class: assassin/ranger

"in the pool of life, we are but paddlers"-  Me (yes, I made it up)

Strength: 82/100 Endurance:90/100 Dexterity: 95/100 Constitution: 60/100 Wisdom: 79/100 Charisma: 75/100 

Weight: 9st 4lbs

body composition: lightweight, sinewy, athletic, slim.

Trivia: not only a nerd, but also a Krav Maga practitioner and Viking metalhead!

fingerboarding: making 20 reps!

52%
52%

do 1.5 miles in under 9:30

29%
29%

Hi Folks, 

Thought I'd "Bump" the UK Sidekick thread up to the top of the list again. 

I'm kind of a little bit sucky at this forum thing, and don't really know what I'm doing / what to expect from it! But starting to head the same way with my training, and could really do with someone to deliver a metaphorical kick in the rear as required. I'm assuming that's what a Sidekick is for!? 

em

Hi Folks, 

Thought I'd "Bump" the UK Sidekick thread up to the top of the list again. 

I'm kind of a little bit sucky at this forum thing, and don't really know what I'm doing / what to expect from it! But starting to head the same way with my training, and could really do with someone to deliver a metaphorical kick in the rear as required. I'm assuming that's what a Sidekick is for!? 

em

Certainly is Rose...well support!  How are you getting on with the training?

Hi guys, I'm also on the lookout for a buddy/buddies for motivation, healthy meal ideas, goal/acheivement sharing etc. I'm in Scotland but looking UK-wide :D

My main goals are to lose ~15% body fat, increase cardiovascular endurance, and build core strength.

Goals!

Lose 15% Body Fat | 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 -11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15

Cardio - Skate 30 laps in 5 mins | 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30

Core - Plank for 3 minutes | 1 - 1.25 - 1.5 - 1.75 - 2 - 2.25 -2.5 - 2.75 - 3

Yay for people in the UK!

Looks like nobody's based over here in Manchester though :( 

Im in Manchester! Be good for some motivating to keep me on the road to a better me  :onthego:

I'm in Manchester!  Where are you guys training?  Might be fun to have a meetup and try the climbing gym at Gorton or one of the classes at Evolve?

Mythical
Level:0            Class: Unknown

STR:0  WIS:0  CON:0  DEX:0  STA:0

Current Challenge:  The Mythical Ninja Zombie Slayer

Hi guys, I'm also on the lookout for a buddy/buddies for motivation, healthy meal ideas, goal/acheivement sharing etc. I'm in Scotland but looking UK-wide :D

My main goals are to lose ~15% body fat, increase cardiovascular endurance, and build core strength.

There are quite a few of us in Scotland. Mostly lifters and adventurers but a growing mix.

There are quite a few of us in Scotland. Mostly lifters and adventurers but a growing mix.

Cool, adventurers are folk that do a bit of everything yeah? I'd probably fit in there. Is there a Scottish thread?

Goals!

Lose 15% Body Fat | 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 -11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15

Cardio - Skate 30 laps in 5 mins | 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30

Core - Plank for 3 minutes | 1 - 1.25 - 1.5 - 1.75 - 2 - 2.25 -2.5 - 2.75 - 3