Forums are back in action! ×

Smaller clothes starting to fit! ^_^

Hey everyone! I am Beyotaur. I have not been too active on the forums, other than my introduction a month or two ago, but I wanted to share some progress that I have made so far. About a month ago when I was moving, I tried on a shirt that I had never been able to wear before, just to see if I had made enough progress to wear it. It was WAY too tight around the front, and sides of my stomach, as well as my chest.

Well, today I am wearing that shirt, and it fits perfectly. I am not the least uncomfortable in this shirt. ^_^

Started working out in June, at 321lbs, and as of last sunday (I only weigh myself on the 1st and 15th) I weighed 280lbs. I still have a long way to go, but you guys, and the blogs on this site, are a huge inspiration and motivation to keep going, even when I may not have been able to go by myself. All you rebels keep being epic, so I have some cool shit to read when I don't think I can do that last pushup, or go without those potato chips!

Beyotaur