Forums are back in action! ×

You can stand in the fire all you want. My claim to WoW fame? Dying on random stairs during raids. Any time things got intense, I was sure to be dead on some stairs. Scarlet Monastery? SO MANY STAIRS TO DIE ON.

Hahah. Our old shaman healer used to fall through elevators floors stairs you name it, he'd fall through it. In icc we saw him die 4 times going from the second boss up to the gunship. That's like 100 meters lmao

Guest Dirty Deads

My biggest blunder was on my old mage. When we got to Rend Blackhand, we killed him and I tab target, so I thought there was still an orc to kill. There was, now...I hit one of the orcs above and it dragged about 20 others down and wiped the group...oops.

So, the "Nerd Fitness Rebellion" guild is set up (13 Strong! :) ). Everyone that is in the guild is free to invite others. Just contact anyone online and they should be able to get you in. I'll try to be in a chat channel called NF whenever I'm online as well.

• Like 3

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

So, the "Nerd Fitness Rebellion" guild is set up (13 Strong! :) ). Everyone that is in the guild is free to invite others. Just contact anyone online and they should be able to get you in. I'll try to be in a chat channel called NF whenever I'm online as well.

:D  You think we can have it so we can edit our guild notes?  Then when we join int he guild we can add our forum name there.  Just so we can know who is who :)  

I've been sort of splitting time leveling.  My Shaman (38 currently) on this server, and a rogue (30) on my main server.  Even a tossed in a couple of levels for my death night (66) there too haha.  Hmm, could always roll a DK in this server too.  Maybe eventually :D

My biggest problem so far is not having gold to buy Glyphs yet.  Doing ok on bag space.  Got to make sure to save gold for riding level 2 at 40, There flying at 60.

You can stand in the fire all you want. My claim to WoW fame? Dying on random stairs during raids. Any time things got intense, I was sure to be dead on some stairs. Scarlet Monastery? SO MANY STAIRS TO DIE ON.

Bahahaha!! I'm the same way. Or I wander off. I really do like to wander. And then I'd get lost, or turned around...or ya know....run into a room we hadn't cleared yet and then go running back through the entire freaking thing with a train of bad guys trying to kill me. (And this is why I play toons with plenty of self heals ;)) I blame gathering. It's always because of some herb or rock. 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

okay, someone walk me through this....I can send stuff to myself cross server....as long as it's same faction? 

I play mostly horde, and have sent heirlooms to an alliance alt.  Account bound stuff only can go.  So no gold or other items.  I would imagine you can mail them cross faction without issue.  Sending to a different server you just have to add it on their name.  So to send to my shammy alt on the venture co, I put this in the to line:  Tateman-theventureco 

I want to create an alt, but now that I picked up MoP I feel the urge to get to 90! Grrrr....of course, the rate I tend to play (meaning, dilly dally with stuff that doesn't progress my levels much), many of you may beat me there.

*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Also, I feel like our guild needs a MOTD (day may be a stretch). Since I'm not good at that stuff....give me something to put up there.....please :)

Guest Dirty Deads

:D  You think we can have it so we can edit our guild notes?  Then when we join int he guild we can add our forum name there.  Just so we can know who is who :)

I've been sort of splitting time leveling.  My Shaman (38 currently) on this server, and a rogue (30) on my main server.  Even a tossed in a couple of levels for my death night (66) there too haha.  Hmm, could always roll a DK in this server too.  Maybe eventually :D

My biggest problem so far is not having gold to buy Glyphs yet.  Doing ok on bag space.  Got to make sure to save gold for riding level 2 at 40, There flying at 60.

Check the guild bank for glyphs. If what you need isn't in there let me know and I'll see if I can make it.I only just hit 225, but it's coming along.

GIVE ME POWAH! Why don't we have a crest? 

Uhhh... MOTD... "Day is open to interpretation... wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff."

I like it! Nothing like some DW to add to the nerd part of the rebellion :) Also, for the crest....I'm lazy and haven't done it yet. Very very briefly looked at them. About to head off for a few days back home and will have time when I get back next week.

Also, I opened up the ability for everyone to edit guild notes (I believe that's what I did), create events, etc.

We currently have the one guild bank tab for people to deposit and take things from. Can't remember what I set the limit for taking from the bank, but I believe it was 3 items a day. When I get back next week, I'll go ahead and purchase a second bank tab and we can start getting some things organized and such.

I heard we don't have an enchanter...true? Would it be more beneficial for me to switch to that from jewelcrafting? I'm still pretty low level JC, so wouldn't be much hassle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk