Forums are back in action! ×

I went to the gym yesterday... they broke me!

A couple of years ago, I was 18st 2lb and I was unhappy. My biggest regret is that I didn't do anything before my wedding day, as I hate looking at my wedding photos, but that is something I will have to learn to live with.

2 Years on and I am now ~16st 7lb and eating a lot better than I used to, but still no where near where I want to be. I got down to 16st at one point just by eating better and doing lots of walking but family bereavement and moving house put me way off track. For a 26 (nearly 27 year old) I am extremely unfit and have a surprisingly high blood pressure (but not serious... yet). I don't sleep properly, I have big black bags under my eyes, I never have any energy and most importantly, I still have moobs to rival Jordan. So I decided to get serious, and I nearly put it off until the new year, "It's only a couple of weeks, start fresh in 2014!" I said to myself, but then I realised that was stupid so I signed up the local gym to really get myself in gear.

I had my first session yesterday. He broke me.

But on the plus side, I am going back tomorrow for more punishment. They are good guys and have motivated me to move on and to get my health on track. I found this site by accident, but I am glad I did, hopefully I can find some extra motivation here.

• Like 2

Vido Ardes (VEE-DOW ARR-DEZ)
Race: Roegadyn | Class: Ranger | Job: Mercenary | Stats: STR 4 DEX 3 STA 4 CON 2 WIS 0 CHA 1 | Level: 1
EXP to Level 2: Complete 3 sessions at gym per week, for the next 4 weeks | Progress: 3 / 4
Side Quest: Buy new gym clothes

My Battle Log | My Epic QuestMy Fitness Pal Food & Exercise Diary

"Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless." - Godo Kisaragi (FFVII)

Thanks Guys, not sure how much I will be able to do tomorrow as my shoulders are killing me, but I will be there and I will do something. I think it was a bit of a shock for my body after not really moving for the past 12 months!

Race: Roegadyn | Class: Ranger | Job: Mercenary | Stats: STR 4 DEX 3 STA 4 CON 2 WIS 0 CHA 1 | Level: 1
EXP to Level 2: Complete 3 sessions at gym per week, for the next 4 weeks | Progress: 3 / 4

"Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless." - Godo Kisaragi (FFVII)

The start is definitely the hardest, as the campaign says, it gets easier

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

I went back today. Ouch. But I did it! It did it all! Now I'm gonna curl up into a ball and hope no one wants me for the rest of the day...

• Like 1