Forums are back in action! ×

ran out of holes in my belt?

Soooo - last night as I was getting ready for work (I'm a 3rd-shifter), I went to grab my belt.  Or, rather my hubby's belt that I'd stolen, because I'd gotten too big for mine in the recent past.  I hadn't needed to wear it in a little bit, but my jeans are now starting to be "slippery" <YAY!>. 

So I went to fasten it, and I wasn't really paying attention, and I was feeling like a complete gomer trying to get it situated.  Suddenly, I realized my problem... I had run out of belt holes... IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!  I couldn't believe it. 

I've been weighing my self every few days, but hadn't done measurements since I started my Paleo transition.  Its been about a month and a half, and I've been basically 80/20 Paleo to break myself into it easily.  Been exercising as I can, but decided to take baby steps and commit to one change at a time. [side note - I took an unintended break in Paleo the week of rifle season, and ohmygoodness! I felt like absolute crap! My joints ached, I had this irritating nagging headache and my guts were seriously not happy with me...  Back on track following, and I felt amazing again.  I'm hooked and convinced Paleo is so much healthier!]

Anyhow, I grabbed my favorite old belt, that I've not been able to wear in 2 years - AND IT FITS!!  I did my measurements this am, and I'm down only 4 lbs, but I've lost a total of just over 10 inches in bust, arms, waist, and hips.  And, I've got the start of some nice sexy definition going on in my biceps... WOOT!!

Can't wait to keep this trend going!!

post-24826-0-83212000-1387564251_thumb.j

• Like 3

~ LvL 0 ~ Gaelic Pixie ~ Assassin-Wannabe ~

~ STR 0 | CON 0 || DEX 0 | INT 0 || WIS 0 | CHA 0 ~

Challenge 1

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

WOOOOHOOOOO this just makes my day! Fantastic job and it's so nice to see your actual size change, rather than just weight! Can imagine you're feeling every bit as awesome as you are!

• Like 1

Thanks! To make it even better, heading to Christmas Eve mass tonight, in wearing a "favorite" skirt I couldn't get into for too long. These are the things that motivate me.

Another mini-woot: this morning, my son (12) and I did a crossfit style workout together at a local small gym. It was his first. He rocked it. It was so cool to share the fitness bug with him. In typical pre-teen "enthusiasm", he said he didn't hate it and will think about joining me for the next session on Saturday. LoL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ LvL 0 ~ Gaelic Pixie ~ Assassin-Wannabe ~

~ STR 0 | CON 0 || DEX 0 | INT 0 || WIS 0 | CHA 0 ~

Challenge 1

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.  - Eleanor Roosevelt