Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I think 2 clans would be a good idea for the number of people we have. Maybe instead of war vs no war, one can just be more casual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casual being... those that don't check on our villages while at work? Of course I would never do such a thing... ;)

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

I wish that a portion of war loot was shared amongst the clan. Then I'd ask the folks who are lower ranked to be scouts to locate the traps or recon the clan troops in some of the higher villages.

this would be great, the scouting would also help us build our attack chops.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I like the war, it gives me a reason to play the game. Now only if it didn't take forever to upgrade everything.

My plan is to upgrade everything to max or close to it by next war and do a major trophy dump so that I'm ranked wicked low; which will hopefully goad lower level people into attacking me.

Trophies don't determine where you are ranked for the clan war. It's based on the strength of your village.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Personally, I think we'll be fine with one clan.  Just need to be a bit more stingy about being active... I know that no one likes being the guy who boots a casual player out, but such is the life of a active clan.  Least that's my take.

Having a more active clan and a more casual one would also accomplish this, while being less exclusionary.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Having a more active clan and a more casual one would also accomplish this, while being less exclusionary.

I guess, but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to head up that other clan as I don't think anyone has posted that they don't like war yet.  Maybe because they aren't really active so they don't want to head up a clan like that.  :P  I don't know.  I guess I'm used to the idea of getting booted from clans / guilds if you weren't active from back in my WoW days.  Made sense.  Not trying to be a jerk, it's just the nature of the game sometimes. 

That said, maybe we start a new thread and try and document everyone in the clan.  Maybe just having an idea of who's really in would help as I think the biggest problem we have right now is we don't know if certain players are either done with CoC or just very casual players.

I guess, but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to head up that other clan as I don't think anyone has posted that they don't like war yet.  Maybe because they aren't really active so they don't want to head up a clan like that.  :tongue:  I don't know.  I guess I'm used to the idea of getting booted from clans / guilds if you weren't active from back in my WoW days.  Made sense.  Not trying to be a jerk, it's just the nature of the game sometimes. 

That said, maybe we start a new thread and try and document everyone in the clan.  Maybe just having an idea of who's really in would help as I think the biggest problem we have right now is we don't know if certain players are either done with CoC or just very casual players.

I tired to do this with editing the first post of this thread, but have gotten sper busy at work and fell behind. There's people who have stated who they are throughout this thread that I haven't updated.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I think it's in my sig but I can't see it on the phone. I'm Melisende.

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

Will dropping trophies help in wars?

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

It will not.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Too late to join you guys? I just found this thread (and don't want to ready 30 pages of stuff). I searched for Nerd Fitness on CoC - found a full guild. Any other groups? Too late?

Thanks - FortBacon !!!!!!!

I tired to do this with editing the first post of this thread, but have gotten sper busy at work and fell behind. There's people who have stated who they are throughout this thread that I haven't updated.

Ah - just saw this post - sorry... will catch up

Send a request with your NF name to let us know that you are part of NF, not sure what openings look like right now....

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook