Forums are back in action! ×

This picture made my day

OMG how did I totally miss this post until today?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay....so here's my response to your amazing badassery

11vjdw6.gif clapping.gif

tumblr_li3fgxX0Tw1qdi7cu.gif CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Okay.....enough GIFs for now.....

You are a total rockstar!!! Enjoy your awesomeness!!! 

• Like 1

Powered by Wine, Tattoos, Killer Workouts, Distance Running, Good Books, DemonBells, Hair Dye, Dr Who, My Little Ponies, Benedict Cumberbatch, Cards Against Humanity, Criminal Minds TV marathons, Body Piercings, Comics, Watermelon, Adamantium, and the Knowledge that I Should Be In Dauntless 

Kryptonite: TV Infomercials, 90's Boy Bands, Mac & Cheese, Anything with Tequila, Shiny Objects, Fitness Tracking Gadgets, Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials, Sour Patch Kids, Build-A-Bear Stores, Strawberry Twizzlers and Online Shopping

Ongoing Battle Log: My Quest for PRs and Endorphins

That’s awesome man! You’ve come a long way. Be proud of yourself, you’ve accomplished a lot :D

• Like 1

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker

That's awesome man! Its inspiring to see! My goal is to lose weight as well, even if not at as much of a scale, its still good to see that an everyday guy can change his life for the better like you have! You see photos from the companies trying to sell you stuff and I don't believe any of it. NF has REAL people losing REAL weight at a huge scale and that I can believe and take inspiration off of. Thank you for sharing!

"The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude" ~ Scott Hamilton