Forums are back in action! ×

I have an idea...

Don't tempt me. The results of my insanity could cause people to wonder if I should be stuffed into an institute...(SIGH! Now I REALLY want to!)

It's not only my job... it's my name... :-)

And it's fun... so join in.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I did the thing. I apologize for the amateurish video/audio quality. Hopefully they'll get progressively better as I do more. I've also been known to talk 90mph and since this is my first time doing anything like this, well. Roll with it @___@ (I didn't even notice your name. No wonder, you follow me around everywhere anyway...)

I blame you, Insanity.

Oh hey.

It worked.

*Stalker mode off*

HAHAHAHA.... my mission is done... :-D

I follow many people, always there, just off in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike...

I like the video... some of the best ones are just off the cuff talking. That's what mine consist of so far.

Regarding school, yeah... full time school and full time job here... finishing up 4 years here in a few weeks.

Giving up the Mountain Dew.... be prepared for a headache from hell. I don't get em, and when I quit caffeine it was painful, I had to get some aleve for a couple days, and it takes a lot for me to use meds...

*stalker mode on*

*returns to the shadows*

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I just listened to everything that you guys posted! And parts of the videos because I have zero attention span. This thread is clearly the cool people thread. (Guzzi I want to high five your accent. That's not weird, right? ...Right?)

Here goes! Some Swedish for you guys :)

https://soundcloud.com/loidor/hp-swedish

Did you delete this one? It says it can't find it and I'm a sad Flea. :( (Totally late to the party but shh.)

I'm fighting with SoundCloud right now to get something done, so I'll probably be obnoxious and double post in a few minutes.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

A few minutes... an hour and a half... same thing, right?

Behold, the awkwardness that is Flea: https://soundcloud.com/fleaball/flea-what-are-you-doing-stahp/s-no7UZ

Assuming I still have it and can find it, I might post a video of me speaking terrible Arabic. If anyone's interested.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Aww, sorry flea! It's over here. https://soundcloud.com/loidor/hp-swedish I changed my soundcloud user name and THOUGHT I changed the urls here too... ah well.

Whoa... I must have missed your uploads. Swedish sounds kinds cool...

My first challenge

Aww, sorry flea! It's over here. https://soundcloud.com/loidor/hp-swedish I changed my soundcloud user name and THOUGHT I changed the urls here too... ah well.

AHHHHHHH I am flailing with glee right now. Because I'm a huge nerd and that sounded really awesome and you made my day. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Oh. My. God!!!

Say some more! Say some more!!!! :D Your voice is nothing like I imagined it would be. And yes, your accent is definitely a strange mix, but it's pretty cool. Well done for figuring out how to fix it, I had to PM Nedwin for advice to make mine, lol!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously