Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Friend asked me for a training program. The day after she complained everything hurt, told her she'd adapt and she responded with "That or I'll die".

At least she didn't even consider giving up :D

hmmm...asking friends to tell you what to do for a workout, then paying them money if you miss too many days...yes, yes, that would get me off my ass.

So....yup that's happening :)

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Telling Bekah she needs to get off her ass made me smile today ;)

• Like 3

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Edit

This is so much more fun

Anaconda - The Educational Version (Nicki Minaj Parody)

Is it weird that I had to go google "Niki Minaj anaconda" to see what that was all about????

Maybe I should get out more...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Is it weird that I had to go google "Niki Minaj anaconda" to see what that was all about????

Maybe I should get out more...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No... nope... you're good. There some reasons that you should stay hidden under a rock, Anaconda is one of them...

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I've posted several things lately that tapatalk says "reply successful" and then I don't see it

Like this thing I found on the academy

c9b525c844ba6228e6868a6ef2f11c12.jpg

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

In a discussion on Slowtwitch upon the State of Music in 2015 this:

From now on, I shall refer to all Current Music out of Nashville as "Tennessee Glam"

Yes, yes. Very accurate statement indeed. 

I've posted several things lately that tapatalk says "reply successful" and then I don't see it

Like this thing I found on the academy

c9b525c844ba6228e6868a6ef2f11c12.jpg

*throws a fit that I dont live 11 miles from nerds* 

I need to MOOOOOOOVE! 

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Well. ... it needed them!

• Like 1

Spoiler

You said you needed funny things

• Like 1

Spoiler

I'm sure there aren't many people that smile at injuring themselves...

So I was out in the garage breaking apart electronics for recycling, and at the time was taking apart a cellphone, I had to pry it apart because I don't have a screwdriver that fit those particular screws. As I'm prying it apart, I keep thinking "I'm forgetting something", I finally break the seal, and the screwdriver proceeds through the phone and into the battery compartment, which has no battery or cover, so the screwdriver continues on it's path to my other hand... and takes a nice chunk of finger with it. That's when I remember... "Oh right... gloves" and proceed to count the number of gashes on my left hand.

You'd think I'd learn....

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Went to the gym today.  First exercise on the schedule is Good Morning/Zercher Squat super sets.   When I finish my first set, the guy that was in the cage next to me is grinning like an idiot and he starts clapping for me and giving me a the thumbs up.

"Dude, I haven't seen anybody do zerchers in forever.   That's awesome."  

Apparently my workout made someone else's day.   That was kind of cool.

Exercise reference: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iycq-kJann0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da75bVCfTNo )

• Like 1

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.

Went to the gym today.  First exercise on the schedule is Good Morning/Zercher Squat super sets.   When I finish my first set, the guy that was in the cage next to me is grinning like an idiot and he starts clapping for me and giving me a the thumbs up.

"Dude, I haven't seen anybody do zerchers in forever.   That's awesome."  

Apparently my workout made someone else's day.   That was kind of cool.

Exercise reference: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iycq-kJann0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da75bVCfTNo )

Yeah too many of those and walking would be impossible! Awesome though :) 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Yeah too many of those and walking would be impossible! Awesome though :)

Naw... Today is light leg day.  Wednesday is heavy day.   Then I'll be sore until Sunday.  :)

• Like 2

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.