Forums are back in action! ×

kzacher/Lesok's journal to defeat demons

Like your circuit stuff. Tire flips are a blast. I want battle ropes too, just gotta get the cash together. Yoga is amazing for flexibility. Just after 2 months of 2 times a week I saw great benefits.

Will follow, keep up the awesome work.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

thanks man. ropes can be insanely intense. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

No challenge club!

*subbed*

haha i know right, we should start our own little sub-group. 

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Just cruising through this awesomeness! Fark man, had to re read body conditioning, get hit by partner 3 minutes.........just to make sure I had read it right.

How did I not come in here before? :)

LOL yeah, body conditioning is no joke.

i don't know, this is my little dark dungeony corner on NF :P

• Like 1

7/28:

10 burpees 80 push ups 50 jumping jacks

1.5 hour grappling class. went over mount escapes, turtle position escapes

45 mins of 1 min round of escaping from dominate position

i'm a little more worn out from this than i anticipated. but i must do lots of push ups tonight for the RPG Fanatics mini.... aiming for 100 or so. we'll see how that plays out haha

• Like 1

Awesome sauce! This is inspirational. Going to follow your log as you aren't doing a challenge this time. Just lurked before.

We're missing you over in the rangers mini. 

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Awesome sauce! This is inspirational. Going to follow your log as you aren't doing a challenge this time. Just lurked before.

We're missing you over in the rangers mini. 

what what what???? how did i miss it?

Alright, quite a lot has gone on in the last few days, but I hate updating this via my phone so the true update will come Sunday :-)

Not doing a challenge this time? It's only the end of week 1, not too late to join in you if you want to...

Na, I'm sitting this one out. Too many crazy variables, think I'd be setting myself up for failure
  • Like 2

7/30-8/1

grappling class followed by "bull in the ring" followed by sprints and jogging

striking class with 6 rounds of sparring followed by sprints, jogging, and what felt like an ass ton of push ups

light jogging and more pushups

now, to keep track of all the water i drink 

Ahhhh, this is why I couldn't find a 6wc thread.

lol yeah, i'm sneaky like that.... for a big barbarian

lol yeah, i'm sneaky like that.... for a big barbarian

Who said barbarians can't be sneaky? The most famous barbarian was also "a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet.” ;)

• Like 1

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Who said barbarians can't be sneaky? The most famous barbarian was also "a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet.†;)

Haha very true. But, if you have ever met me "sneaky" probably wouldn't be an adjective you'd use to describe me lol

• Like 1

8/4:

2 hours of grappling class

10 mins of escapes drills

40 bw squats

60 push ups

20 burpees

1 mile of running, 1/2 sprint, 1/2 jogged.

one of my biggest influences, for your listening pleasure :)

• Like 3

Just found you!  I also was wondering why I couldn't find a Challenge thread.  Now I know.  

Looks like you've got the log going really well so far.  Yoga, though.  Oh boy.  I started the hip flexibility thing that Cheechoe designed, which is mostly yoga, and it's killing me worse than my workouts!  lol.  

Keep it up! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Just found you!  I also was wondering why I couldn't find a Challenge thread.  Now I know.  

Looks like you've got the log going really well so far.  Yoga, though.  Oh boy.  I started the hip flexibility thing that Cheechoe designed, which is mostly yoga, and it's killing me worse than my workouts!  lol.  

Keep it up! 

yeah, flexibility is not one of my strong suits 

Working late and feeling a bit under the weather has kept me from training(I know it's only excuses) but going back in today

Tonight: striking class

45 minutes of bag drills 5 rounds of light sparring, 5 rounds of hard sparring(shin is pretty swollen lol) and 30 minutes of sprints. 30 seconds of rest between sets. .75 gallon of water consumed for the day....and I'm tired

• Like 1

yeah, flexibility is not one of my strong suits 

I hurt just watching a beginner video to yoga. I totally get it.

Working late and feeling a bit under the weather has kept me from training(I know it's only excuses) but going back in today

Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1