Forums are back in action! ×

This Is Why I Love Nerd Fitness

Everyone has to start somewhere.  Just 2 years ago my squat max was 95 lbs, and that was with a questionable range of motion.  As long as you're moving up, we think it's great!  Congrats on your lifts!!  You're going to hit (and blow past) 135 lbs in no time.  It's a lot of work and sweat to get there but trust me... when you hit it, you won't even notice the pain.   :)

Looking forward to your next woot!

• Like 1

- Level 3 Night Elf Warrior -

6'0" / 166 lbs.  Powerlifting Total:  940

Member:  The 800 Club

Battle Log

Everyone has to start somewhere.  Just 2 years ago my squat max was 95 lbs, and that was with a questionable range of motion.  As long as you're moving up, we think it's great!  Congrats on your lifts!!  You're going to hit (and blow past) 135 lbs in no time.  It's a lot of work and sweat to get there but trust me... when you hit it, you won't even notice the pain.   :)

Looking forward to your next woot!

Thanks, Cardinal. Wish I could say I was just starting but this has been several months in the making. I think I will hit the 130 mark in the next month and a half or so. I weigh 130 so I'm thinking 100 isn't too shabby either way. My biggest competition is myself. :D

• Like 2

Great job! I here you on that one. I went to the gym today and was excited that I could do bench press 30 pounds HA! My kid weighs more than that!

• Like 2

Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese. True?  :highly_amused:

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 3

So, Start it Already! (1st Challenge)  Log