Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

I think I'm going to need a crafting intervention after I'm done.

I'm pretty sure that would be illegal to do to a crafter.  Craft all the things!

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

We have one latecomer RSVP, if we get one more, they can be matched up. In case anyone is reading this, thinking they are too late. If we get more, I can match you all up. I just can't match ONE person. I'll redraw for latecomers on the 25th.

Hey! Don't worry about me =] I didn't notice that I signed up late until afterwards. I'll join in next year ;]

Level: 2  Race: Wood Elf  Profession: Adventurer

| STR 3 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 3.3 | WIS 4 | CHA 3 |

Twitter | YouFood: RaskolRebel

Hey! Don't worry about me =] I didn't notice that I signed up late until afterwards. I'll join in next year ;]

You still having another week to wait for some more people.

If worst comes to worst, maybe one of us will be cool and take on another person. ;) I more likely be happy to volunteer.

tumblr_m4a4s5lZiz1qei38z.gif

• Like 3

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Damn that part of the movie makes me cry every time. (HUNGARRRR GAMESSS!!!) I'm such a friggen dork. Which means I am in the right place!

Part one of my Nerdmas package is almost complete. Part two begins this weekend :P

• Like 2

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Damn that part of the movie makes me cry every time. (HUNGARRRR GAMESSS!!!) I'm such a friggen dork. Which means I am in the right place!

Part one of my Nerdmas package is almost complete. Part two begins this weekend :P

Mockingjay Part 1 comes out Friday...got tickets for the 11am Sat matinee this past Sunday...lol

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Mockingjay Part 1 comes out Friday...got tickets for the 11am Sat matinee this past Sunday...lol

Have to attempt again to finish reading Mockingjay. The book just keep annoying me to death, but not as bad as Catching Fire (where I throw my book in anger hearing the victors of last Hunger Games were to compete again...took me few months to get over that and finish the book).

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Have to attempt again to finish reading Mockingjay. The book just keep annoying me to death, but not as bad as Catching Fire (where I throw my book in anger hearing the victors of last Hunger Games were to compete again...took me few months to get over that and finish the book).

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I know that feel! I did that with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I slammed that book so hard when one of my fave characters died  :sorrow: It took a lot of coercion from my friends and a couple of weeks to face the rest of the story, lol. 

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

That didn't bother me as much as Katniss. Like, I understand she's still a teenager, but in Mockingjay I just grew so annoyed with her. Ugh...The writing also wasn't my favorite. It wasn't bad, just wasn't super great.

All that being said, I have watched the first 2 movies so far and I will probably see the final two. None of them in theaters, though. Life doesn't allow me that luxury very often.

Kareesh

Halfling | Rebel

[Level: 1]

Current Challenge

That didn't bother me as much as Katniss. Like, I understand she's still a teenager, but in Mockingjay I just grew so annoyed with her. Ugh...The writing also wasn't my favorite. It wasn't bad, just wasn't super great.

All that being said, I have watched the first 2 movies so far and I will probably see the final two. None of them in theaters, though. Life doesn't allow me that luxury very often.

hahaha if that annoys you, never read 50 Shades of Grey! LOL!! It is the most horribly written book series ever, and I read just about anything. I suffered through bc I love a good BDSM fairytale (who doesnt? ;) ) and Christian Grey really tugged at my heartstrings, but the writing was HORRIBLE!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn