Forums are back in action! ×

Ctrl+V. I DARE You...

Looking for haircuts for the Lads, sort of got stuck here! No wonder it was right there!

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/men-dont-look-male-model-will-even-make-women-feel-insecure/664218/

Mmmmm.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

tumblr_mznf1dS1An1rgi7odo1_400.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I will end the thread with super boring inventory spreadsheet formulas which will put everyone to sleep.

=IFERROR(SUMIF(NOV-INVENTORY!$C:$C,SUMMARY!$A1,NOV-INVENTORY!$Q:$Q)/SUMIF(NOV-INVENTORY!$C:$C,SUMMARY!$A1,NOV-INVENTORY!$H:$H),"-")

I have been known to email my friends when I discover a new (and exciting!) function/formula in Excel. "You guys have to see this!"

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I have been known to email my friends when I discover a new (and exciting!) function/formula in Excel. "You guys have to see this!"

I try to show people at the office new tricks and nifty spreadsheets I have put together, but the look on their faces is similar to if I offered them a dead mouse.

No appreciation for the fine arts of logical functions and conditional statements. Philistines!

• Like 1

It turned out to be some text from an article about testosterone:

According to Trumble, whose research lies at the intersection of hormones, behavior, and the environment, testosterone levels are closely related to the availability of food energy. When young men skip even a single meal, their testosterone levels can drop as much as 10 percent. Fast for a couple of days, and they decrease to castrate levels.

“The same is true for infection,†he added. “An infection from a pathogen or parasite –– even injuries, burns, or surgery –– all cause an immediate decrease in testosterone.â€

Searching the world for a cure for my wanderlust.

I try to show people at the office new tricks and nifty spreadsheets I have put together, but the look on their faces is similar to if I offered them a dead mouse.

No appreciation for the fine arts of logical functions and conditional statements. Philistines!

Actually I be happy for dead mouse. Especially if you offer to dissect it with me.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with me

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Actually I be happy for dead mouse. Especially if you offer to dissect it with me.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with me

No.... you are not going to steal my name... I won't allow it...only one insane person allowed here... and I've taken all three spots...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

No.... you are not going to steal my name... I won't allow it...only one insane person allowed here... and I've taken all three spots...

But dissection is fun :sorrow:

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

It's not the dissecting part... it's the happy for a dead mouse... :-)

Oh being happy about a dead mouse is weird and insane? Well then

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Almost... I'm stopping it before you try and lay claim to my name...

Fine. If you need me, I'm going to try invade Russia

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/creativecontent/images/cms/432639_1280x720.jpg

New England Patriots fans will appreciate, fans of the other 31 teams will despise. Anyone not a fan of the NFL will have no idea who this is.

Jags fan and I don't despise....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

craigievar

Damn! Still boring :(

(It's a small village in Aberdeenshire where my "friend" Willie grew up. And I SWEAR he was the inspiration for Groundskeeper Willie) ;)

Sent from my stoopid phone which hates me I swear.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously