Forums are back in action! ×

Hey fellow travelers :)

Hello to all the crazy ones out there   :pirate: 

uj this is exciting, I have been reading in here since round about september, figured it is time to finally join the rebelion.

I acutally did start with the beginners workout back than, until than I was always a cardio person, runing biking blabla, never really liked it, but thought I have to do it to get fit. Well, watched the video and thought: that looks easy :D

well, lets just say I made it throu the first circle ... hihi

After 3 months working in Corsica ( not gonna bother you with any excuses here ;) ) and not training I basicly started again at 0 and right now I am actually getting 3 circles done... trying to get better every week.

And i gotta say, love it! Girls out there, try it, it is so much more fun than running in a boring gym!!!

I love the idea of paleo, except for my love for jogurt... I tryed it for about a month and a half, which I never expected, that I would be able to not eat chocolate for so long.

Still I didnt lost much weight, which brought me to realice that I gotta try something different ...

To be honest with you, I have been trying to loos weight since I was 14. Tryed basicly everything from paleo to counting calories to shakes... 10 years later and I am finally learning from my mistakes. Well I probably had to made them, to get me to the conclusion that I have today.

I have a binge eating disorder, basicly since I first stared dietting... Never went to therapy to treat it, it even is hard writing about it ... but I read a lot about it and until recently I always thought this is an emotional thing and I am the problem... So I tryed to figure out what could be the reasons for my urges to stuff my face. My parents devorce, moving around all the time, living with my mum despite not beeing close to her, people telling you you got a halfbrother, when you are 11... yea a few things happened in my life but lets be honest, life gets tough sometimes, and that is totally ok...  I love my life! And these are things that happend years ago, so why I am still eating crazy amounts of food? 

Read a book not long ago, which put things in perspective for me: You might have had a reason to overeat back than, but if you do it often enough, it becomes a habit. A habit I have been practicing for 10 years now, no wonder it is so tough to give it up.

So yea I do wanna lose around 15 kgs eventually to finally feel comfortalbe in a bikini surfing the waves in beautiful Australia. But to do that I gotta do something I should have been doing so much ealier:

Getting over my habit of overeating! Just eating when I am hungry, and even when I am eating a treat beeing able to stop after 1 cookie, not having these urges at totally random times that just switch of my brain, make me feel totally powerless and week sounds simply brilliant.

It is time to once and for all leave my eating disorder behind me

and turn myself into the fit and trained lara croft version of myself!

Please don´t hate me for not dieting at the moment, the combination just dosn't work. Thou I am really excited about the challenges.

Sorry for writing so much, I just dont know how to keep this short and gotta be honest with you... After all this is about leveling up our lifes right?! :)

Uh, nerdinerd :P yea I love tetris, and the hobbit, but other than that I dont know a thing about technik stuff... tried to change my profile picture, as u can tell... I totally know what I am doing :D

But I love smilies, aaaand traveling! Started 4 years ago and havent stoped since, so if anyone needs a little help with that, just let me know!

Oh and I love the outdoors! Camping, caminos, sleeping outside, bow and arrows, sailing, surfing, canues... all fantastic stuff :)

Thank you for giving me the chance to beeing honest with you and telling you what I havent told anyone so far. That means a lot!

Excuse any spelling mistakes, I even do them in my first lenguage :P

Thanks for letting me be part of this, you are all simply brilliant!

I hope you are ready for an other adventure, I know I am !

Let's rock this!

You do what you got to do to feel healthy and feel better.  If it means just eating a little less, getting the overeating under your control, that is a small and fantastic step.  Welcome to NerdFitness :nevreness:!

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans