Forums are back in action! ×

Betcha can't stick [with] it.

Title pretty much sums up the story of my life. I'm great at starting out with things but struggle with seeing them through. I worked with a trainer before I moved and it's probably the best way for me to see results/actually work out but, well, we moved. I've started (and subsequently abandoned) C25K more times than I care to admit.

I think I'm finally at the point where I actually want to lose weight/get in shape for me and not because "everyone" says I need to. I want to shed some pounds. I want to be able to run a 5k (or more!). I want to enjoy swimming again. I want to feel better about myself. I've started diving again (now that I live in a place where it makes sense) and I want to not be the chubby girl on the boat hogging all the weights. :tongue:

So....here I am. I don't know how to gym but I guess it's time I learn!

Heyla and Welcome!

Sounds like you have some great goals.  You just need to stick to it!  Steve wrote a killer blog post How to NOT Suck at Goal Setting .  It really helped me understand why I kept failing when I made goals and how to stick with them.  

Stick with it!  We are here to help you reach your goals you just have to dedicate yourself to your own cause.  It takes some sacrifice.  But it is SO worth it!!

Level 4 Demon/Assassin

We Can't All Be The Hero.

STR:6  DEX:7 STA:8  CON:5  WIS:8 CHA:2

"No power in the 'verse can stop me." River

You got this!  You have a fantastic community at your disposal to help reach those goals!  Good luck and welcome!

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans