Forums are back in action! ×

"Accuse the previous Rebel of having a Dark Secret" Game

A little game you might like to try. Shamelessly stolen from another forum, but they themselves stole it from another site that stole it from... anyways, so they can hardly complain!

Rules:
1: The rules are simple. All you do is accuse the person that just posted of possessing any amusing, silly or creative deep dark secret.
2: This game will probably skirt the edge of things since there's the potential for people to bring in their petty rivalries and personal grudges into this. Please remember that this is a game, and keep it as such.
3: (Deleted for Security Reasons)
4: (This Information Is Above Your Security Clearance)
5: (Please File Form 92459KDca9/48.230-1PA To Access This Data)

Example: Tzippi Longstockings secretly wears a flannel union suit (with the bum flap) at all times. Even in the tub. Even under bikinis.

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

I know your dark secret, Tzippi Longstockings. I know very well about that Justin Bieber shrine you have hidden. Complete with a life size macaroni statue of Bieber (some manage to get quit few of the real Justin Bieber's hair to put on it), who you talk to everyday (few times tried to give it spaghetti).

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Aelinn's love of long skirts and trousers is attributed too her great modesty, but is really a ploy to hide thick peasant ankles.

• Like 1

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

Kaelvan loves Eurobeat. She dances para para with an origami rose between her teeth while drinking ramune soda and ordering sashimi.

tumblr_lvn9spdtjU1qjhjdwo4_r1_250.gif

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Baking_jeans actually does put jeans in the oven, then puts them on and forces passersby to smell them, screaming "my trousers feed the world!". So far, this has only ended once in arrest.

• Like 1

Shaarawy has a file on her computer that is *not* named "FF:AC slashFic, Aeris/Chocobo through Cloud/Sefiroth, prominently featuring X2 dress spheres"

It should be.

• Like 1

Justin Bieber shrine you have hidden. Complete with a life size macaroni statue of Bieber (some manage to get quit few of the real Justin Bieber's hair to put on it), who you talk to everyday (few times tried to give it spaghetti).

Tzippi's brewing up illegal gin in her spare bathtub!!

Do you wonder how come Tzippi Longstockings knows about my jeans fetish?

It's only because she tried to buy a pair from me so she could feed it to her macaroni Bieber! He didn't want to eat that spaghetti, you see, even when she cooked the spaghetto in her illegally brewed gin first. So she figured that my awesomely baked jeans should do the trick.

Sorry, but my jeans aren't for sale, they are meant for the whole World, Tzippi, no for your macaroni Bieber!

• Like 1

baking_jeans got her MFA in Clothing Design from Miskatonic University, with special concentrations in transdimensional slubbing, Old High Enochian seams, and eldritch piping.

Her jeans really will take over the world.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

• Like 2

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

Maj. Bloodnok once try to invade Flandrensis, but realized it was too cold and had way too many penguins.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Maj. Bloodnok once try to invade Flandrensis, but realized it was too cold and had way too many penguins.

She likes puppies... and kittens... bunnies too.... with ketchup and a side of garlic cauliflower...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

She likes puppies... and kittens... bunnies too.... with ketchup and a side of garlic cauliflower...

That's why I had to go vegetarian since I was gaining weight from all those delightful animals.

insanity, how's your ice dancing routine about Rainbow Dash fighting Godzilla going? Oops, did spoil the surprise?...Well still think it's cool there will be lazer beams involved. But do you really think David Cameron going to come? I know he's your favorite world leader, but do you really think he will actually follow through with his word?

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

kaelvan! Love the avatar of you with the flower in your hair, is that from your live-action "Vocaloid" cosplay video for that "Conchita" song?

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3