Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, I'm Tyro, and I just signed up for the forums, in order to get in shape, and stay healthy.  I'm an actor/singer in the Denver area, so my biggest heath goals right now revolve around body sculpting, so as to be more castable (shut up, it's totally a word, lol) and to get rid of this belly fat I've had since puberty.  Outside of acting, I love going for hikes, swimming, dancing, and going to the gym.  I also enjoy most nerd stuff, like video games, comics, and the internet...hence why I joined nerd fitness.  Oh, and because she'll probably be one of the first to reply to me, I am blkhole24601's boyfriend, and she introduced me to the site.  I hope to talk with you all, and have a fun time getting fit and healthy!

• Like 2

James

Lv. 3 UNSC Spartan Misfit

STR:0  STA:2  DEX:3  CON:3  WIS:10  CHA:4

Legit, though. Legit.

Also, I will never get over how adorable Yzma!cat is. 

All I want to do is snuggle-attack her. Not too much unlike Elmyra from Tiny Toons. (Okay, not a link to the cartoon, BUT BASICALLY THAT.)

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Hi and welcome! I'm also an actor/singer, so I totally get where your motivation is coming from!  It's such an interesting thing when your body is the basis for your career, is it not?  lol :)  Best of luck in all your endeavors - we artistic/geek types need all the support we can get!

Level 3: Wood Elf, Assassin

| STR: 5 | DEX: 6 | STA: 3 | CON: 7 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3 |

“We love our superheroes because they refuse to give up on us. We can analyze them out of existence, kill them, ban them, mock them, and still they return, patiently reminding us of who we are and what we wish we could be.† - Grant Morrison

League of Extraordinary Nerds

Current Challenge 

Progress:

3%
3%