Forums are back in action! ×

This morning I was all set to leave my current room and enter a new one.  I had my proper armor for the next room, within which I would fight the Gravity Trolls, I had my refreshing draught, I even had my grip-strengthening device should I need it.  I also had all the supplies I would need for the room AFTER the next one.  As I was about to open the door I was attacked by the Popcorn Monster, the aftermath of which battle made going to the next room problematic, so I decided to wait until my health was restored before entering the next room.  I vow to make the same preparations tomorrow, and enter that room to do battle with the forces of gravity!

Translation:

As I was about to leave for the gym this morning (and even had my water bottle and new chalk ball) I got a signal from my digestive system that squats would be ill-advised.  It seems the popcorn my wife and I had at the movies yesterday didn't agree with me (first time in MONTHS I've had popcorn, so my insides probably didn't know what to do with it).  Rather than risk offending my fellow gym patrons I decided to put off the gym visit until tomorrow, and as usual I'll bring clean work clothes with me so I can shower after my workout and go to work.

So this week I'll visit the gym on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday instead of Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I'd considered switching to T/T/S anyway, because getting up at 4:30 on Monday instead of my usual 5:20 sucks big rocks up out of the ground.