Forums are back in action! ×

Hopeful explorer with a bum knee

The basics first I think. I'm female if that matters, in my early 20s and a firm believer in the idea that experience is the best teacher. Also, I'm unbelievably excited to have found a community of like-minded nerds

that are passionate about getting fit and healthy. Beyond that I enjoy anime, Harry Potter, LoTR, teaching myself Python and Ruby, and writing.

• Like 2

Hero's Journey

3.33%
3.33%

Spartan Trials

1.66%
1.66%

100 Body Weight Squats

12%
12%

Hey there!  Welcome to the awesome Rebellion!  I'm also female, a big fan of anime, and also a software developer!  So it's pretty awesome that you're teaching yourself Ruby and Python!  Any reason or just want an awesome skill :D

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Hey there!  Welcome to the awesome Rebellion!  I'm also female, a big fan of anime, and also a software developer!  So it's pretty awesome that you're teaching yourself Ruby and Python!  Any reason or just want an awesome skill :D

Thanks! I'm learning both because I want an awesome skill and because it's an awesome skill that's marketable. So it's the best of both worlds. Best of multiple really. Do you have any favorite animes? Mine are Hakuoki, Gin Tama, Fate Zero and a variety of titles from the 90s and early 2000s.

• Like 1

Hero's Journey

3.33%
3.33%

Spartan Trials

1.66%
1.66%

100 Body Weight Squats

12%
12%

Oh man!  I have a long list of anime I love!  Slayers, Fate Stay Night: UBW and...WOO!!! Another Gintama fan!!  I actually made Gintama a challenge them for my previous challenge actually!  Attack on Titan is fantastic, and currently watching a really cool anime called Ushio to Tora which is turning up to be a lot of fun!  Long...long list of shows I like.

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Oh man!  I have a long list of anime I love!  Slayers, Fate Stay Night: UBW and...WOO!!! Another Gintama fan!!  I actually made Gintama a challenge them for my previous challenge actually!  Attack on Titan is fantastic, and currently watching a really cool anime called Ushio to Tora which is turning up to be a lot of fun!  Long...long list of shows I like.

Whaaaa?! You like Gintama too? For some reason I honestly thought I would never find another fan. I just started reading the manga and I'm over the moon. That sounds like it was a really fun challenge. I've seen a few episodes of Attack on Titan but didn't have the time to finish it until recently. I may have to resume watching it soon. I've never heard of Ushio to Tora.

Hey there, welcome and good luck in your adventures :)

Thank you so much! :)

• Like 1

Hero's Journey

3.33%
3.33%

Spartan Trials

1.66%
1.66%

100 Body Weight Squats

12%
12%