Forums are back in action! ×

First Sugar Failing This Past Weekend

Hey all,

So this past weekend, after almost a month of clean eating, I gave into my sugar cravings.  I ate several pieces of candy and junk food.  Some Ledo's Pizza was how it started and then it quickly progressed over the course of the day, along with some sedentary activity, playing The Division, which my wonderful wife bought for me.

On the upside, this morning, I woke up at 4:30 and went for an Ingress job (Vive le Resistance!) for about 40 minutes. Then today, after work, I did my first Barbell Battalion Workout.  Level 1, Workout A. Even added in 5x5 sets of Deadlifts to set a baseline.

Back on the horse, eh?

~ Paddy Bardic

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about it too much.One day isn't going to  mess up the whole month of making wise choices. Call it a variance day, and now you are back to your normal way of moving and eating well.

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm in that situation as I'm typing this. Back at it tomorrow?

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs