Forums are back in action! ×

First World Problems

I have the same problem. Just yesterday, I had a horrible crappy day and would have LOVED to go out for a drink. My best friends husband offered to take us to a bar, let us drink ten come back and pick us up. SHE WOULDNT DO IT. ugh.

That sucks! That's even worse than not having anyone! At least on my own I could settle for taking my book with me and enjoying.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

First world problem: They only have Seasons 1-3 of Eureka on Netflix, so I have to actually go to the actual physical video store to see if they have it. Oh, and I've lost to 20 lbs below my pre-baby-weight, which is more like 30 lbs below what I was when I bought new clothes at the beginning of the school year. So, between weight loss and working out, I need new clothes. Waaaaah!

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

The voice dialer on my smart phone randomly turns on and calls people when I'm using it as a music player.

Accessing NF forums on my smart phone makes it look like I'm here and available for chat, but I can't type anything into the chat window.

I regularly go over the 2GB monthly level with T-mobile and get my speeds slowed down, and I don't want to pay for the unlimited plan.

If I'm streaming a podcast, and loses the connection long enough to empty the buffer, then the podcast will restart from the beginning.

My fiancée things I spend too much time on the NF forums and in chat. :)

First world problem: They only have Seasons 1-3 of Eureka on Netflix, so I have to actually go to the actual physical video store to see if they have it. Oh, and I've lost to 20 lbs below my pre-baby-weight, which is more like 30 lbs below what I was when I bought new clothes at the beginning of the school year. So, between weight loss and working out, I need new clothes. Waaaaah!

I have to buy new stuff too- I hate shopping and I really hate shopping for jeans. Bah.

First work problem 1: I live in the UK and most of the awesome NFers live in the US 2: If i order kettle bells online I'll get funny looks from my family instead of working out at the gym like "normal" people

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

That's me, almost every Friday/Saturday night too. Stupid married friends *grumble grumble*

Maybe we should have an NF virtual happy hour? Damnit, stupid timezones!

There's something to that.... and it would be a true nerd happy hour if we were all sitting there talking to the faces on our laptops...

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Protein powder is so expensive...and I have no idea what one to buy. I ended up with "Optimum Nutrition Nitrocore 24"....whatever that is. It was cheaper than the bag of MM that I have now.

if you have a costco near you MiRGSS they sell these fat 6 pound bags of protein powder for 35-45 dollars. I just buy one bag and it usually lasts me a few months, it is pretty good powder, i think, too.

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

First work problem 1: I live in the UK and most of the awesome NFers live in the US 2: If i order kettle bells online I'll get funny looks from my family instead of working out at the gym like "normal" people

Solution to problem 2: Find the smallest member of your family and swing them.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

This mornings FWP - I stayed up late watching The Walking dead and now I'm really tired and only have one sachet of cappuccino left so I'll have to go to the shops later and get more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2