Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Privates.... yes. Please. And the hair? I think totally shaved is weird, but some trimming is nice.

Im with you. Ive dated a few "shaved down pool nazis" in my day, and it was....odd. BF trims regularly and its great.

as for Men's Tackle.... I can't help but giggle, its an odd looking thing. (one too many drawing classes in college) it sticks out at funny angles and has a mind of its own sometimes.

But all in all, yes, I do like it quite a bit

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

I love that I just asked my cooking challenged husband (who did manage to grill awesome venison tonight) what he was doing and he said "making a bacon puzzle". Only a man would put an entire package of bacon in a pan for the oven and refer to it as a bacon puzzle.

I love his bacon puzzle.

HAHAHAHA, my BF has been known to cook a whole package of bacon in one pan, and then look at it and proclaim

"MMMMm hmmmmm! More bacon than the pan can handle" (complete with head bobbing)

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

Loving the information I'm getting from reading this thread, and love that you ladies took the chest hair topic a bit further. I've always sided on the shaved / very well trimmed side for myself, but waxing down there....ouch! I've always felt that good manscaping is essential, so thanks for the verification :-)

Carry on...

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

See.... I think I'd be down with asking a guy to manscape if it was a bit too unruly, but I hate going clean-shaven myself (it hurts! it's uncomfortable!), so I would never expect a guy to go clean either. Trimming is good :)

Clean shaven man bits remind me of a rubber chicken.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2458[/ATTACH]

It makes me laugh. Manscaping yes. Totally bald? No.

post-4873-13567243505657_thumb.jpg

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

See, that's the drawback! You have to shave often to keep the stubble at bay...every other day, minimum.

this is why waxing is better. Not only is stubble waaaaaay slower to grow back, but its softer when it does. (and eventually, you don't have to wax as often)!!!

Its worth the 15 mins of "OMG".. (and now its not even that bad)

See, that's the drawback! You have to shave often to keep the stubble at bay...every other day, minimum.

But it doesn't take that long! Plus, after a while, you get used to it and it doesn't usually itch or anything too much anymore. Also lotion/aftershave helps. Honestly I don't know if I will ever go back.

On another note: I do find it a little weird to be talking about this knowing that I'm having a meetup in a couple of weeks with a bunch of guys O.o But I'm an over-sharer anyway! :P

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

this is why waxing is better. Not only is stubble waaaaaay slower to grow back, but its softer when it does. (and eventually, you don't have to wax as often)!!!

Its worth the 15 mins of "OMG".. (and now its not even that bad)

I don't honestly care that much.... I don't mind being a little fuzzy... it's natural, right? And it keeps me warm ;)

I'm just a very easy-care type person. I keep my nails short, I rarely paint them, I only get my hair trimmed about once a year, I put on make up about once or twice a week for going out or church, I wash my hair and scrunch in a little product... rarely dry it or fix it up, as mentioned before - I only shave my legs about once a week (once I let them go for a month and a half before I got completely disgusted). Dunno... to each their own, but I can't be bothered :P

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

PLEASE shave. Or at least trim. It makes everything much more pleasant for both parties :D

Glad someone said this. It applies to both parties (or all three parties, if you're into that). I've never been a fan of the full on shave (I mean, I don't hate it) but keeping things tidy is a must.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

If you ladies don't mind me jumping in for an opinion. Thoughts on chest hair? Not talking about gorilla amount of hair, just average.

Average amount - hot.

Bear like - not so much.

Things I love about men - nice strong hands, putting an arm around me when I need it (but not walking down the road practically leaning on me, I had an ex that did that and it drove me nuts), the nice smells (eg shaving foam smell, just done some hard work smell), being protective but not over-bearing.

What I dont like in men:

Feet - urgh especially when they've got all knarly toenails

Lager louts - I dont mind a guy who enjoys his beer but if he turns into an oaf that wants to fight after he's had a few - big turn off

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

I don't honestly care that much.... I don't mind being a little fuzzy... it's natural, right? And it keeps me warm ;)

I'm just a very easy-care type person. I keep my nails short, I rarely paint them, I only get my hair trimmed about once a year, I put on make up about once or twice a week for going out or church, I wash my hair and scrunch in a little product... rarely dry it or fix it up, as mentioned before - I only shave my legs about once a week (once I let them go for a month and a half before I got completely disgusted). Dunno... to each their own, but I can't be bothered :P

I'm pretty low-maintenance too, but this area and legs I'm particular about. Must. Stay. Smooth! Lol.

You are right though, to each his/her own! ;)

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Waxing is hell, and I wouldn't wish hell on my SO. Also, I don't allow men to demand things like this from me, so I'd never demand a man waxes his manly bits. I'm not that evil.

However, a bunch of manscaping never killed anyone, right?

Anyway, one of the best things about waxing is that it doesn't make you skin darker and irritated, which is why I do it (even if I have to psychologically prepare myself for two days). I've been wanting to try threading on my eyebrows and upper lip, but I'm afraid it hurts even more than the frigging wax...

Guest Gemeaux
Ugh, drunk bullies are so unattractive.

Guys who get like that are such a turn off . I want to be able to go out with my boyfriend without worrying if he will pick a fight .

Guys who get like that are such a turn off . I want to be able to go out with my boyfriend without worrying if he will pick a fight .

Don't forget entertainment value though! Nothing makes me laugh more on a night out than watching some mouthy drunk guy pick a fight with someone that he doesn't realize is clearly less drunk than him, and promptly get his @ss handed to him.

Of course, I completely understand not wanting to be dating *that* guy.