Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Along with the rest of us, apparently. :tongue:

Not all of us.   

I mean, me, sure.  But there are some not as pervy people on the boards...  :P

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah, we all know Guzzi is a saint.  Epitome of innocence.

The Mistress of Manners and Princess of politeness.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

The Royally Righteous and the Baroness of Blamelessness.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Nice.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

The clement of cleanliness! 

In other news.. I love it when a guy holds the door open for me if he gets there first--but I equally love it when I can open it myself and he reaches over to hold it from closing again.  It's the little gestures, I suppose :D

Aminarra, level 2 Ranger

Main Quest: Stay Focused!

No, YOU'RE awesome.

Battle Log | Current Challenge

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 4

It's the little gestures, I suppose :D

tumblr_luv7vmB8Sg1qdxqrto1_500.gif

tumblr_luv7vmB8Sg1qdxqrto2_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

lmao you guys are killin me.

Jitters....that is so true. I'm reading the Divergent Triliogy at the moment, and the things these kids went through at 16, and the way she writes them, makes me feel like I take sooooo much for granted, even though I know I don't really.

Guzzi is the Czarina of Zany-ness :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Well damn, now I realize why only old ladies hold the door for me ;) I figured that out somewhere along the way though, started doing it myself, although I did not know it was a widespread "guy thing" lolol!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Well damn, now I realize why only old ladies hold the door for me ;) I figured that out somewhere along the way though, started doing it myself, although I did not know it was a widespread "guy thing" lolol!

Admittedly, I simply do it because it seems normal to me. I do it for everyone that's in front of me... no checking of butts needed.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I shouldn't feel "uncomfortable" when women hold the door open for me but I do, I would rather defer to them than the reverse.

Challenge Logs: Current Challenge 3 2 1 Battlelog

Origin of Name:

FN: Julian -> Jules -> Family Jewels -> Family

LN: Rickards = Canadian brand of Beer -> Beer

Call me "FamilyBeer" (or just Jules)