Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Well, you know what they say about a guy with big hands...

They wear big gloves....

I miss this thread ;(

Time to get back on topic!

I love that wide-eyed look you get when a man finds you attractive. It is an instantaneous thing, the eyes dilate and their facial expression changes.

I love the smell of chest hair.

I love the nape of the neck.

I like to check for a Darwin's point and an attach earlobe, why?? I have no idea!

I like being the guy with that wide-eyed look... it's more than just the facial expression that changes. Not even getting into the perverted aspects. :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Went back and read the last few pages, and these two posts kinda stuck out:

And uh, i think its fair to say that this attitude is something women dont like about men :| 

Something i love about men (you know, besides their...) is their hands. A set of big strong hands, caloused from hard work, lifting, or sport, is pretty damn great.

I kinda like soft sensitive hands, they feel better against your skin. Of course, I always fell for musicians. 

I kinda like soft sensitive hands, they feel better against your skin. Of course, I always fell for musicians. 

This is where my mad massage skills come in handy.  Between that and my juggling, I can say without hesitation that I am great with my hands.  ;)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

This is where my mad massage skills come in handy.  Between that and my juggling, I can say without hesitation that I am great with my hands.   ;)

Massage skills... juggling balls... yeah... there's an opening there, but I'll be nice and leave it alone... I'm in a good mood. :-D

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Man... and I head over to the gym thread, and there's talk about bison balls...

I just need to quit for the day, I can't even stay out of the gutter when I try....

• Like 2

My first challenge

CleaningBowlingBalls.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I kinda like soft sensitive hands, they feel better against your skin.

Well there you go, gents.  Remember to chalk your hands at the gym and keep those callouses away!  Keep those hands soft!

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Foot rubs score me psychotic tickle-screams and kicks to the face.

My husband too, and any time I get a pedicure... Poor people... :-P

What I like about men is a big....SMILE!

I find that a lot of guys loosen up more when they smile... Women have perfected the "I'm smiling but there's still so much I'm grumpy and/or thinking about" but men who actually just relax, lighten up, and can give you that adorable big smile...they are the best! :-P

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Tall, stocky and cuddly guys with a great sense of humour :)
Bonus points if you like sci fi too.

Bit of a beard and tattoos go a long way too!

• Like 3

Roller girl, weight lifter, cat lover.
"Wear panties on your head & hit your friends!"

Level One Warrior
+1 WIS +3 STR +2 STA +1 DEX +2 CON +1 CHA 

Challenge Time!

Current; 27/5 Laps

There's something that I like about men that can wear casual, plaid shirts. Especially fit men in plaid shirts, lol!

I also like a guy that can be very affectionate. Not overbearingly affectionate, but as Rihanna put it, enough to "make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world."

XD

<p>Gwenhwyfar, level 0 Wild elf adventurerSTR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Tall, stocky and cuddly guys with a great sense of humour :)

Bonus points if you like sci fi too.

Bit of a beard and tattoos go a long way too!

Now you're just screwing with us.

• Like 2

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

There's something that I like about men that can wear casual, plaid shirts. Especially fit men in plaid shirts, lol!

I also like a guy that can be very affectionate. Not overbearingly affectionate, but as Rihanna put it, enough to "make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world."

XD

Do you live in the Pacific Northwest ? Because you should... Plaid everywhere! Lol

Now you're just screwing with us.

Ummm we are nerds too! Of course scifi lovers are almost a prerequisite!

I have nothing against tattoos, as long as they can still clean up nice sometimes too...

Though the dude with the 3" long 1" in diameter screw coming out of his bottom lip on the subway yesterday? Not really my thing...

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Maybe this thread could settle an argument I'm having with my wife at the moment. Which is the sexier musical instrument for a man to play:

Acoustic guitar vs. Piano Accordion

The crux of the argument being I want to get a Piano Accordion because I think its a guaranteed knicker dropper.

Obviously the sexiest instrument for a woman to play is Cello. A Cello player with red hair... and glasses. Now I'm dizzy and need to sit down.

• Like 2