Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

1:5.5 million men are born with 2 penises and 1:3,000 women,

the way you wrote this implies 1 in 3000 women are born with two penises. which would make the world a much more fun place to live imo.

Wow! I'm only like 5'6! Wanna switch heights?

yes. being tall sucks.

• Like 2

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

the way you wrote this implies 1 in 3000 women are born with two penises. which would make the world a much more fun place to live imo.

yes. being tall sucks.

I don't think I've mentioned this but your presence is much appreciated. Lol not that we needed more people with a dirty mind here...I mean we have our fair share ::looks at insanity and guzzi...and bekah lol:: but the more the merrier
  • Like 3

I don't think I've mentioned this but your presence is much appreciated. Lol not that we needed more people with a dirty mind here...I mean we have our fair share ::looks at insanity and guzzi...and bekah lol:: but the more the merrier

Seriously man! You forgot Randmart! :P

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Aww shucks... thanks... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

yes. being tall sucks.

I'd love to be 5'10" or something.  :(

My wife tells me all the time that she loves that I am a tall hard working man.  I tell her I loved it too until I couldn't find pants that fit and could NEVER blend into a crowd.

In my 20s I had a 11" long mohawk.  When I put my hair up, I couldn't fit in some rooms.

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I'd love to be 5'10" or something.  :(

My wife tells me all the time that she loves that I am a tall hard working man.  I tell her I loved it too until I couldn't find pants that fit and could NEVER blend into a crowd.

In my 20s I had a 11" long mohawk.  When I put my hair up, I couldn't fit in some rooms.

I agree that 5'10-6' is about the height people make clothes for. 

At 5'6", I also could not find pants that fit and could NEVER stand out in the crowd. Riding a subway with my face at average Midwestern American male's armpits aren't that pleasant. Unless, of course, the person loveeeeees stinky armpits, male sweats, and occasional elbows in the nose.

However, being short always bring me to some funny experiences and perspective, so I have a lot of funny stories to share. 

I need to stop censoring myself.  I was going to post this exact same thing, but I thought, "nah, that's too risque".  When will I learn.....

I agree that 5'10-6' is about the height people make clothes for. 

This is extremely annoying.  Especially for someone who is 6'4" and not a size 40+ waist.  Finding pants in my size is incredibly difficult, and I even buy them 2 inches too big on purpose!  

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I need to stop censoring myself.  I was going to post this exact same thing, but I thought, "nah, that's too risque".  When will I learn.....

Yeah... when you ask that question, is when you need to post it... I mean, we are talking about pictures of guys and girls with duplicate genitals.... how much more risque can you get? :-)

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

yes. being tall sucks.

hell yes :D and I fixed it, obviously my brain and my fingers werent on good terms at that moment.

awwwww thanks :wub:

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Likewise, I am 6'4" and stocky.  The only pants they make for people my height assume my body shape to be either Slenderman or Koolaid Man. 

I have the koolaid man issue with my 18 1/2" to 19" neck. I am by no means fit, but need to get every shirt that I can find that fits my neck tailored.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

This is extremely annoying.  Especially for someone who is 6'4" and not a size 40+ waist.  Finding pants in my size is incredibly difficult, and I even buy them 2 inches too big on purpose!

I'm 5'-7" and wear a 44/46 suit. The pants that come with are a 40 waist. I wear a 32, though...

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

I'm 5'-7" and wear a 44/46 suit. The pants that come with are a 40 waist. I wear a 32, though...

Yeah, finding a stock suit to fit is a joke. You're not really supposed to though, they should all be bespoken.

• Like 3

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I fucking HATE that word ... it's got nothing at ALL to do with bicycle wheels

Who comes up with this shit, anyway?

Originated in the 17th century in this use, well before the advent of the bicycle in the 19th century. If you are refering to a "spoke" of any type of wheel, they originated well before that, around 2000 B.C. All of this makes them appear quite unrelated and similar in sound by chance.

The etymology of the two words agrees with this as the "spoke" of a wheel is derived from the Old English "spicing" meaning "large nail,". the word "bespoken" in terms of custom order comes from the same "bespoke" as in "order to be made", derived as well from Old English, but in this case from the words "be sprecen", or "to speak".

500 / 330 / 625