Forums are back in action! ×

What men love about women

I've never placed over emphasis on any particular area, women pop for different reasons to me. A beautiful confident woman is just that, regardless of boobs or butt, or eyes, face, lips, legs, whatever.

X2

Though the way I say it is, rock whatcha got.

To be honest real confidence( not a show of confidence) intelligence and open mindedness are key for me. Being understanding that I don't have a ton of fear and am willing to push my own limits on a regular basis, so expressing the fear of me getting hurt constantly is not good to me. When I go to do something totally stupid though TELL ME! Really need to teach this to my current girlfriend.

A soft voice.

A gentle touch.

A depth of strength I will never understand.

Grace and power in motion (and while this can be a lot of things, right at the top of the list are dance and squats for reps).

Skin that shows in patches (particularly of her back between the curve of her neck and the back of her thighs, inclusive).

Compassion.

Talent.

Hair, in all its colors and styles.

Dresses.

Scent, either hers all alone, or slightly enhanced (and fresh sweat is definitely an aphrodisiac).

A touch of diva.

A joy in who she is, and who she is working to be.

Guest Gemeaux
A soft voice.

A gentle touch.

A depth of strength I will never understand.

Grace and power in motion (and while this can be a lot of things, right at the top of the list are dance and squats for reps).

Skin that shows in patches (particularly of her back between the curve of her neck and the back of her thighs, inclusive).

Compassion.

Talent.

Hair, in all its colors and styles.

Dresses.

Scent, either hers all alone, or slightly enhanced (and fresh sweat is definitely an aphrodisiac).

A touch of diva.

A joy in who she is, and who she is working to be.

That is beautiful

Guest Gemeaux
Oh... and by the way. This is nothing *NOTHING* more beautiful than a pregnant woman. Feel free to call me if any idiot needs this explained to them. In detail.

Thanks, Gemeaux.

That is nice to hear , are you a father ?

Pregnant women are beautiful .

Oh... and by the way. This is nothing *NOTHING* more beautiful than a pregnant woman. Feel free to call me if any idiot needs this explained to them. In detail.

Thanks, Gemeaux.

I will second this. My wife is currently pregnant with our first (he should be arriving any day now!).

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Guest Snake McClain
BOOBS! :P

yes!

AND BUTTS ! DON'T FORGET THE BUTTS !

YES!

I've never placed over emphasis on any particular area, women pop for different reasons to me. A beautiful confident woman is just that, regardless of boobs or butt, or eyes, face, lips, legs, whatever.

Definitely!

I don't get caught up in any one thing. but i'm pretty sure we weren't starting this thread to talk about random body parts were we? lol

I love when a woman smells nice. A fresh fragrance (i don't know perfumes or whatever) but that really revs my engines. Like going on a date and the girl is cold, so I give her my hoodie. and then my hoodie smells like her until I wash it. GOLD! love that stuff.

Also that moment when you're talking and you realize she isn't really listening but totally looking at you with the "please f### me" eyes. This is the only reason it is okay not listen to another person talk. and it is quite distracting.

Also, also. When you're doing something random, walking in a park or at dinner or just...anything, and she tells you how she loves "random thing" about you that you never in a million years would have imagined. Those are nice.

okay i'm done now.

I'm a fan of all the things listed here, but for my money confidence and personality win out every time (though if they're attached to a nice physical package, more the better). I'm also a sucker for a sexy back. I'm not even sure what makes a back sexy all the time, but I like them.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

I'm also a sucker for a sexy back. I'm not even sure what makes a back sexy all the time, but I like them.

The small of the back FTW! Hell yeah!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Women and fried chicken have my 2 fav. parts.... Legs & Breast!!!

Since I eat only Popeyes Chicken and my wife is Mexican....the're both Spicey!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider