I have accepted the advice of my AI Overlord, and put together a general plan in terms of sleep, diet and a fitness plan. My regular adventure / dungeon / grinding spot is my local parkrun. Which I've become very very slow at, and have not improved at for quite a while.

So the plan broadly is... get plenty of sleep (I'd love 8 hours, but that probably ain't happening, still, better than the current 5), lots of good nutrition packed into 2,300 calories/day (35%P/40%C/25%F), and a relatively light 6 day training cycle, Sunday being the day of rest, levelling up, and treasure counting. 1 STR/STA 20-30 min Run Intervals 2 STR Strength Crosstraining 3 STA 60 min Easy HR Run 4 STA Easy Bike Crosstraining 5 STR/STA 20-30 min Run Intervals 6 STR/STA 5k parkrun (or 5k tempo run if volunteering). And a daily quick STR activation workout / walking / cycling as needed just to get to places and keep things ticking over.

But I'll not be sticking to it that hard, as friends will say "come ride bikes" or "come walk hills" or even worse "come ride bikes on hills", and I'll have to switch things around. Not sure what class I'll end up as which guild would take me. So will train as a rookie and see where that takes me for the moment.

• Like 1

Welcome back! A new 5-week challenge just started this week if you want to test drive your plan for a month+.  Also - friends who will say "come on bike rides" are the best kinds of friends! You are the sum of the people around you and those sound like good ones!

Level 19 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

CURRENT CHALLENGE: 3, 2, 1... Bake!