Old Hike revisited

I completed a five mile hike that I did when I was a boy scout! It was very tough but it felt so great to get to the top and look out over a place I had not been to in over 17 years.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Well done. That is something I want to do more of this summer, go hiking and camping through different state parks.

Thats something I love to do as well, luckily there are quite a few hiking trails and parks in my area. Have you done much hiking and camping before?

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

That sounds completely awesome!

I've only ever tried any sort of hike twice. I think I was stressing out over the several annoying people who I had to lead to actually be able to enjoy it for myself. Maybe I'll go with people I like one day?

Anyway, congratulations!

6WC.

Labore ad Scientia - By work and by knowledge.

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves."

That sounds completely awesome!

I've only ever tried any sort of hike twice. I think I was stressing out over the several annoying people who I had to lead to actually be able to enjoy it for myself. Maybe I'll go with people I like one day?

Anyway, congratulations!

Yeah, I can see how that would make things hard to enjoy. Hiking is one of my favorite types of exercise, I love the sense of adventure that comes with it. Anyway, hope you enjoy your next one!

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Not a whole lot. Before when we went to a park I just sat at the picnic table eating most of the time. Now that I'm in better shape, it's time to get up and see what's out there.

That's awesome, I hope you enjoy your hikes!

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!