Pacific Rim [SPOILERS!!!]

Just saw this for the third time, in IMAX 3D.  From the minute Trespasser roars onto the Golden Gate bridge I was HOOKED.  I wanted to crawl inside the screen and kick Kaiju ass. Everyone talking about squeeing like a schoolgirl? Yup, me too.

Me too! 

I've seen it 3 times. Real3D, then (fake) Imax 3D at AMC, then the real Imax 3D. WOW. 80 feet wide, and six stories high. So ridiculous. It was serious monster / robot overload, and I loved every minute of it! 

On a side note: If I ever bother to see another movie in the imax format, I'm taking the time to go to Seattle. It's the same price, and the sheer overload of the screen size is worth it. :)

I've seen it 3 times now...got in an IMAX Real 3d showing in the last weekend they had it.  If it hits the 2nd run theater in town, I'll see it again for $2.

Definitely check out the novelization...there's a lot of extra background info with great character info.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

I've seen it 3 times now...got in an IMAX Real 3d showing in the last weekend they had it.  If it hits the 2nd run theater in town, I'll see it again for $2.

Definitely check out the novelization...there's a lot of extra background info with great character info.

Me too! 

I've seen it 3 times. Real3D, then (fake) Imax 3D at AMC, then the real Imax 3D. WOW. 80 feet wide, and six stories high. So ridiculous. It was serious monster / robot overload, and I loved every minute of it! 

On a side note: If I ever bother to see another movie in the imax format, I'm taking the time to go to Seattle. It's the same price, and the sheer overload of the screen size is worth it. :)

Oh man, I'm right there with you guys.  I ended up seeing it a fourth time in IMAX 3D and there's one theater still playing it in IMAX 3D 45 miles away, and I will probably see it again. It feel like you're IN the movie. And what a rush that is--I have never felt this way about a movie :) part of me thinks I am going crazy!

67Alecto--thanks for the recommendation--I read the novelization! It was great--I really liked the background info on Dr. Newton Geiszler.  Have you read the comic Pacific Rim Year Zero?  Great stories on "Why we Fight" and more on Stacker as a pilot with his co-pilot Tamsin.

So in case you haven't seen this:

http://textsfromtheshatterdome.tumblr.com/