Convict Conditioning

I just don't get we we're dissecting this to such an enth degree. If you want to start a new thread called, "Criticisms of Convict Conditioning", have at it. I won't even read it.

But the fact remains, it's a good program. It legitimately works. It's worked for me and thousands of others.

If you think you're better, write a better book. There's always a critic.

Does anyone want to guess how many PMs I've received from me simply saying... "If you have questions about this program, PM me", because they don't want to respond to this thread? I'm dead serious.

This is the same reason we have all types of gyms: all kinds of fitness philosophies. This is like arguing Mac vs PC. Who cares? People have different preferences... why go on and on and on and on about why you disagree?

I'll go back to my CC workout now, which has allowed me to lose 50 pounds and put on a good 15 lbs of muscle (at least).

EDIT: Just saw this too:

I was just about to post "shut the f*** up" in huge letters, but then I read on. Good you guys worked it out.

Not really. One of them apologized. The other didn't. It seems to me that one of the worked it out and the other brushed it off and continued on... but whatevs.