Forums are back in action! ×

Ok, I'm going to try this again (yay respawn X2) Long story short, some joint issues, time, and my own mind and reasoning got in my way... And I let them. Sadly, that also means that all of the progress I'd made - all the strength gains, size loss and general well being I'd been working on, went down the sink. So this time, instead of respawning with my level and XP intact, I'm picking up a new Adventurers pack, "rerolling" my stats and starting over. I'm still keeping the links to my old challenges up (there's some good reminders in some of those for me) but I'm going to be rebuilding from the ground up. I'll try to hop into the next challenge, but wanted to respawn in here first to 1) wave and say "HIGH I MISSED EVERYONE!!!", and 2) generate thoughts both in my head an on the forum of exactly where I'm at, where I need to be, and the most effective way to connect the dots. So HIIIIII!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

I did think about it, but I figured for the way my mind works I'd be further ahead using the time before the next challenge as a more loose planning time - I don't do well with shorter challenges; I honestly wish they'd kept the 6 week format. I'm not sitting around waiting for the challenge or anything - I'm still doing some Zombies, Run! and trying to track my food, just not in the format of a challenge yet.
Speaking of which, I know those are 2 things I want in the challenge - running and food tracking

Got my second run in in a week (last one made my legs sore... Time off makes workouts suck) and got all of my food so far logged for the day - I don't actually eat dinner until about midnight due to my work schedule, so the calories on the screen aren't something I'm too worried about. The distance is probably off a bit on the run because I don't think the app is calibrated quote right to my stride

4943eec3415504abc173207c69aee3dc.jpg202a38ed29bb918b17a98c2c10f6c4b9.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

New challenge is up & ready - The last couple of weeks weren't perfect, but I got 2 runs in per week and I have more days with a food log than without, so hopefully going into this with a positive trend will help that trend to continue

Hey, sorry if I missed some of the updates. It looks that you are doing well! I am going to follow your challenge!
  • Like 1

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

On 10/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, Diadhuit said:
On 10/23/2017 at 1:55 AM, NightWatcher13 said:
New challenge is up & ready - The last couple of weeks weren't perfect, but I got 2 runs in per week and I have more days with a food log than without, so hopefully going into this with a positive trend will help that trend to continue

Hey, sorry if I missed some of the updates. It looks that you are doing well! I am going to follow your challenge!

No worries :) Hopped over and found yours too, looks like a good one

21 hours ago, Xena said:

Good luck in your new challenge. It's great to re-spawn and start fresh, but the work you put in before isn't all lost. You learned from it, and your body will have an easier time re-adjusting because of it.

That's definitely what I'm hoping, it's definitely frustrating to be a full 20lbs heavier than when I last started but so far my body's remembering what this running crap is a lot better than when I made it start the first time a couple of years ago :D I stuck a weight tracker in my journal too, so I'm looking forward to crossing off weight every 5lbs and telling it 

• Like 1